MacInsiders Logo

PHILOS 1E03 and CSCT 1CS3 LECTURE INFO

Old 01-04-2011 at 07:51 AM   #1
shay2014

Liked: 4 Times

PHILOS 1E03 and CSCT 1CS3 LECTURE INFO
Anyone who attended yesterday's philosophy 1e03 lecture or today's culture studies 1cs3 lecture, could you let me know what textbooks I need to purchase? Also if either prof mentioned how to gain access to the course syllabus. Thanks.
Old 01-04-2011 at 08:14 AM   #2
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

If you don't go to class, why would you buy the textbook?
Old 01-04-2011 at 08:19 AM   #3
shay2014

Liked: 4 Times

i'm home with a fever.
Old 01-04-2011 at 09:30 AM   #4
NatalyaOtaku

Liked: 5 Times

Im in CSCT. You need to buy :

Susie O'Brien and Imre Szeman, Popular Culture: A User's Guide (second addition).

Optional but recommended is The little penguin handbook. Might want this one because it gives you an access code to "My ComputerLab" which is the online site we do tests and stuff on. You can also buy the access code online for 25$ if you dont want the book.

Then there are two online sites where we have readings. One is online only I believe, and the other is available in text if you dont want to read it online. Its called: First-Year English and Cultural Studies Handbook.