MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cutest picture ever Rakim General Discussion 18 10-20-2010 09:15 PM
Rate the avatar & sig above manaya General Discussion 25 04-26-2010 12:17 AM
Rate the person above manaya General Discussion 4 04-25-2010 06:37 PM
summer classes considered second rate darkstar General Discussion 3 08-26-2009 08:28 PM
Engineering Drop Out Rate durcom First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 02-25-2009 02:01 PM

Post a picture of yourself, everyone else rate

Old 01-07-2011 at 04:04 PM   #241
bcars
Elite Member

Liked: 286 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
And no, you don't. Lmao. For obvious reasons. But it's a good picture.
All I have to say is lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailsnake View Post
But it really was an old picture of me... and it wasn't that good of a picture of me either... :(
There were like 5 people in that picture. My point was that I'm not sure why people think it's a good idea to include "its an old picture". Because that implies that you look better now, so then post a current picture if that's the case.
Old 01-07-2011 at 05:28 PM   #242
BlakeM
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcars View Post
..."its an old picture"...implies that you look better now
....what?
12char
Old 01-07-2011 at 07:48 PM   #243
Needlenose
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 27 Times

Quote:
Cynical? What is this I don't even

Fine, be confident? I was trying to be modest.
Besides that sweater, I look ****ing HOT in that picture.

n_n
You sound like Paris Hilton with your statement "I'm so f****** hot." Your comments about brunettes being disgusting are pretty ignorant, if you are indeed serious. So, you're saying that any woman who is not white (yes, I know there are some non-white women who have light eyes and hair, but the majority of non-white women don't) is disgusting and ugly? I think most people will agree with me when I say that what's truly disgusting is when someone brags about how"hot" and special they are. Trust me, there isn't anything special about your fake yellow hair.
Old 01-07-2011 at 08:20 PM   #244
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Lol taking the internet seriously.

Do you like when people have boogers running down their Bose? Personal preference bro, move on. Don't kill yourself over it.

(also, I don't know how dumb you are to have missed this, but I clearly don't do it for other people)

Glad to see your basic psychology classes aren't going to waste.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Last edited by lawleypop : 01-07-2011 at 08:22 PM.
Old 01-07-2011 at 08:28 PM   #245
bcars
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needlenose View Post
You sound like Paris Hilton with your statement "I'm so f****** hot." Your comments about brunettes being disgusting are pretty ignorant, if you are indeed serious. So, you're saying that any woman who is not white (yes, I know there are some non-white women who have light eyes and hair, but the majority of non-white women don't) is disgusting and ugly? I think most people will agree with me when I say that what's truly disgusting is when someone brags about how"hot" and special they are. Trust me, there isn't anything special about your fake yellow hair.
The Beatles are the most overrated band in the history of the universe.

/countertroll

lawleypop likes this.
Old 01-07-2011 at 09:22 PM   #246
Needlenose
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Lol taking the internet seriously.

Do you like when people have boogers running down their Bose? Personal preference bro, move on. Don't kill yourself over it.

(also, I don't know how dumb you are to have missed this, but I clearly don't do it for other people)

Glad to see your basic psychology classes aren't going to waste.
I am not taking the "internet" seriously. I just replied to your comment with my opinion, just as you reply to other people's comments with your opinion in this forum. I understand that everyone has their personal preferences, but to call the majority of the world's women disgusting because they don't have blond hair and coloured eyes is pretty ignorant, don't you think? Your comparison to boogers running down a nose makes no sense. Alas, my basic psychology classes have taught me nothing about the reasoning of shallow people.

You're right, I shouldn't have bothered replying to you, but there are times when you come across a statement so ridiculous that you can't help being baffled and saying something.

Last edited by Needlenose : 01-07-2011 at 09:24 PM.

Thagsana.R likes this.
Old 01-07-2011 at 09:24 PM   #247
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 815 Times

Quote:
I am not taking the "internet" seriously. I just replied to your comment with my opinion, just as you reply to other people's comments with your opinion in this forum. I understand that everyone has their personal preferences, but to call the majority of the world's women disgusting because they don't have blond hair and coloured eyes is pretty ignorant, don't you think? Your comparison to boogers running down a nose makes no sense. Alas, my basic psychology classes have taught me nothing about the reasoning of shallow people.

You're right, I shouldn't have bothered replying to you, but there are times when you come across a statement so ridiculous that you can't help being baffled and saying something.
Have you ever heard of trolling? You're doing what she wants.
Old 01-07-2011 at 09:38 PM   #248
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
Have you ever heard of trolling? You're doing what she wants.
I AM NOT A TROLL, I TAKE THE INTERNET VERY SERIOUSLY.

Also, new pic. Trololol. 'Cause I feel like it. And the thread's here for a reason, so might as well abuse it.

ALSO YAY LESS EMO HAIR. Herp derp.

Also, 2nd favorite sweater.

Alchemist11, arathbon, bcars like this.
Old 01-07-2011 at 09:44 PM   #249
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 815 Times

get rid of the piercing please.
Old 01-07-2011 at 09:45 PM   #250
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
get rid of the piercing please.
Any particular reason why?

I rather like it & people say it suits my personality (I tend to agree). Although lately, it's been a ****ing pain in the arse to take care of... it's not infected per se, but it gets gunky real quick and just always looks really red. D:

Last edited by lawleypop : 01-07-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-07-2011 at 10:23 PM   #251
Needlenose
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
The Beatles are the most overrated band in the history of the universe.

/countertroll
It's a relief (and not at all surprising) to know that you and lawleypop don't listen to the Beatles. So, crawl back under your bridge and curl up with your Alexisonfire, little troll.

Last edited by Needlenose : 01-07-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Old 01-07-2011 at 10:33 PM   #252
bcars
Elite Member

Quote:
It's a relief (and not at all surprising) to know that you and lawleypop don't listen to the Beatles. So, crawl back under your bridge and curl up with your Alexisonfire, little troll.
Alexisonfire = still living
John Lennon = murdered

Alexisonfire > The Beatles
Old 01-07-2011 at 10:33 PM   #253
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liking his post means I don't listen to the Beatles?

Honestly, how have you survived this long...

Old 01-07-2011 at 10:39 PM   #254
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Also, [email protected] the superiority complex just oozing out of your posts. Listening to one band when someone else supposedly doesn't somehow makes you better? And don't say it doesn't, because you're the one acting like a giant ****.

Idiot.

I'd compare you to some celebrity like you did to me but frankly, I've got better things to do with my time than to follow that shit.

Old 01-07-2011 at 10:52 PM   #255
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
Alexisonfire = still living
John Lennon = murdered

Alexisonfire > The Beatles
No one cares about Alexisonfire enough to murder them. Lets see if anyone still knows who they are when they're 70.

There was more to the Beatles than John the Hippy God. George wrote some awesome songs (here comes the sun, while my guitar gently weeps), Paul is a living legend that plays almost every instrument known to man, and Ringo can rival Mickey Rourke for ugliness, but can still drum better than 90% of drummers past and present.