MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Library Printing vs. Printing at Home knox General Discussion 16 11-06-2010 01:16 AM
To Colour or Not to Colour in Kin! Woohoo92 Academics 2 09-11-2010 12:05 PM
Ready... Set... Colour Your Passion Marooon jhan523 MacInsiders Announcements 1 08-18-2010 02:17 PM

Professional Colour Booklet Printing on Sunday

Old 04-02-2011 at 02:40 PM   #1
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 360 Times

Professional Colour Booklet Printing on Sunday
Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any store/shop in Hamilton or close to Mac that offers color booklet printing on a Sunday Morning/Saturday Evening?

I have a important presentation at noonish tomorrow that I will only complete by 4-5pm today and as such the Westdale Printers will be closed for the weekend by then.

Thanks in advance,

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Old 04-02-2011 at 03:02 PM   #2
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Theres a print place at the little plaza with McDonalds on dundurn if I recall correctly, not sure of the name.

edit:Actually that might not be there any more.

Theres a Mr Print, Grand and Toy (apparently, never seen it), and Carlton Cards. Could try calling Mr Print and see if they do that sort of thing (link above).

Last edited by RyanC : 04-02-2011 at 03:05 PM.
Old 04-02-2011 at 03:29 PM   #3
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

i have nothing to contribute because i thought it said professional colouring book

well maybe i do have something to contribute... try staples.. the have one at meadowlands, one at limeridge area, and one near centre mall(on barton street)... dont know if they do same day printing or if you will have to place an order and wait
Old 04-02-2011 at 03:31 PM   #4
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
Theres a print place at the little plaza with McDonalds on dundurn if I recall correctly, not sure of the name.

edit:Actually that might not be there any more.

Theres a Mr Print, Grand and Toy (apparently, never seen it), and Carlton Cards. Could try calling Mr Print and see if they do that sort of thing (link above).
youve never seen it... its widow faces kingstreet where all the buses come... its right beside urban planet