Psych 2b03 rexelle Academics 4 07-13-2010 09:47 PM
Psych 2AA3, 2B03? Mr.Prodigy Academics 3 08-14-2009 06:48 PM
Psych 2F03 vs Psych 2B03 Thebe Academics 3 08-14-2009 01:52 PM

Psych 2b03

Old 06-25-2008 at 04:31 PM   #1
megzx89

Liked: 0 Times

Psych 2b03
Difficulty? Prof rating? How science based is it? Assignments/exams/midterm(s)?

Anyone know?
Old 08-14-2009 at 06:59 PM   #2
collieee

Liked: 3 Times

I got an A in it because i read went to clas, read the book and actuallly went over the notes everyday

Diffculty - easy and the txbk is fun to read too ,,,, veryintersting and you learn about the diff types of approach - trait ( pens theory, OCEAN , extorversion- intorvestion) - biological ( tiny portion on shyness twin studies , and extro and introversio - psychoanlitic ( freud stages, defense mechanism ), humanistic( being our full potential , maslow and roegers and postive pscy - cognitive ( interepting the world

YOU WOULD def like it ,,, not science at all except for the biological sectio ovi the that easy ... am def not a bio person al all but this course is FUN

prof - ONE OF THE BEST , you would have a b;ast

no assignment 2 midterm 30% each and a FINAL
Old 09-04-2009 at 03:13 PM   #3
Navi

Liked: 0 Times

do you think it would be okay to buy an older edition of the handbook, like would it make a huge difference and make my life harder if i did?
Old 09-05-2009 at 10:57 AM   #4
collieee

Liked: 3 Times

there are no hondbbok just one txtbook that exist .. i would buy the newer versior... but there is one book that they have been using for a while now
Old 09-09-2009
daiven2009
This message has been removed by a moderator. .