MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1X03 - Grade Reports ginaj First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 12-25-2010 11:04 AM

will psychology 1X03 be easy for someone with no psycho grade 12 experience

Old 06-02-2017 at 10:45 PM   #1
Anoynomous

Liked: 0 Times

will psychology 1X03 be easy for someone with no psycho grade 12 experience
will psychology 1X03 be easy for someone who has not taken psychology in grade 12?
Old 06-03-2017 at 04:46 PM   #2
jon.john23
Elite Member

Liked: 130 Times

Its a pretty straight forward course with interesting content. By far my favorite undergrad elective

But lots to memories, and it is important to stay on top of it as the pace is fast

To answer ur question, I had no exp in physc

Anoynomous says thanks to jon.john23 for this post.
Old 06-03-2017 at 08:18 PM   #3
bobsingh

Liked: 11 Times

Hated that course and Psych 1XX3 with a passion. Never took Psych before and it was required for first year Life Sci back in 2012. Lots to memorize and I had zero interest in the content so I did horrible in the class. I loved Kin 2Y03/2YY3 Anatomy and Physiology more than just the focus on neuroanatomy but that's just me. You'll be fine though if you like the content.

Anoynomous says thanks to bobsingh for this post.
Old 06-03-2017 at 09:19 PM   #4
Anoynomous

Liked: 0 Times

would you mind telling me who is your prof?
Old 06-03-2017 at 09:24 PM   #5
bobsingh

Liked: 11 Times

Dr. Joe Kim..the man with the modules and online quizzes.

Anoynomous says thanks to bobsingh for this post.