MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cannot Upload File to Avenue shreebee General Discussion 10 05-21-2014 09:44 AM
Question about the photo on your rez profile winter02 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-19-2011 02:00 AM
Photo Upload on StarRez vinny06 Residence & Housing 26 08-15-2011 01:57 PM
Shakespeer/DC++ can't upload files bubblegum3 General Discussion 0 04-14-2011 06:31 PM

Question about photo upload

Old 08-12-2016 at 01:51 PM   #1
Business25

Liked: 0 Times

Question about photo upload
Hey guys,

Last month I uploaded my Mac Student ID photo, and yesterday I got an email from Mac saying that I have not yet uploaded my photo.

I thought perhaps they took my photo down (as maybe it didn't meet all the requirements), but I checked mosaic and it is still on there, and everything's fine. In addition to that, Mac even mailed me my student ID card a few days ago with my photo on it.

I'm just confused about why they said I didn't upload it yet.
Old 08-12-2016 at 01:58 PM   #2
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

Why don't you call or email the office of the registrar and ask them?
Old 08-14-2016 at 09:16 PM   #3
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,731 Times

Sounds like a glitch e-mail. I'd call registrar to confirm. If they sent your card with your photo in it... then it's pretty obvious they have it