MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2nd year math tutorials Serene Academics 6 08-18-2010 07:12 AM
questions about labs/tutorials Starry First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-17-2010 09:02 AM
Questions about Labs,tutorials and prof ! sangyeub First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-16-2010 10:39 AM
Picking Labs and Tutorials for Second Year AnnaWM Academics 8 07-25-2010 07:43 PM
Some questions from a second year kwyhan Financial Aid 1 06-23-2010 08:12 PM

Questions about 2nd year commerce tutorials

Old 07-31-2010 at 09:59 PM   #1
whistleblwr

Liked: 0 Times

Questions about 2nd year commerce tutorials
On the course reviews that were posted by students who took 2nd year commerce, they mention that there are tutorials for the financial and managerial accounting courses. However during the course selection process, there weren't any tutorials that were linked to these courses that you could choose from. Is it only me that is having this problem ? Any information on this matter highly appreciated.
Old 07-31-2010 at 10:01 PM   #2
whistleblwr

Liked: 0 Times

wait I guess we have to wait til our schedules get released to starting picking our labs and tutorials.
Old 07-31-2010 at 10:08 PM   #3
bcars
Elite Member

Liked: 286 Times

I wouldn't worry about it. It might have changed, or they might not have assigned tutorials yet, or you might have a specific tutorial for your core lecture. I was in those courses last year, I wouldn't get too panicked yet. Perhaps send your academic advisor an e-mail if you're really anxious.
Old 07-31-2010 at 10:16 PM   #4
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblwr View Post
wait I guess we have to wait til our schedules get released to starting picking our labs and tutorials.
This. </6char>