MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tuition quick question cjdzl Academics 2 08-31-2010 06:45 PM
A quick question about tuition lbqjenny Academics 9 08-25-2010 04:38 PM
Quick Question... fall3n First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 07-04-2010 12:06 PM
summer tuition sycoman Financial Aid 8 04-16-2010 12:13 PM
summer tuition Charbs Financial Aid 3 03-20-2010 03:05 PM

Quick question about summer tuition

Old 04-27-2010 at 03:45 PM   #1
Serene
Elite Member

Liked: 173 Times

Quick question about summer tuition
Where do I hand in the cheque if I cannot do it online?
Thanks in advance =)
Old 04-27-2010 at 04:43 PM   #2
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times

It's on the 2nd Floor of Gilmour Hall. There'll be a rope for a lineup right in front of the door. I don't know why the name of the place has slipped my mind.

Serene says thanks to ferreinm for this post.
Old 04-27-2010 at 04:52 PM   #3
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

Hey I know the payment is due by May 1, but if I pay, and a month from now i decide im unable to take the term 2 course I just paid for, do I just drop the course and get the money back? How would that work? Cause I need to pay soon, but Im still unsure if Ill be in Hamilton this summer...
Thanks
Old 04-28-2010 at 07:49 AM   #4
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

anyone anyone?
Old 04-28-2010 at 08:23 AM   #5
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Liked: 89 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanieee View Post
Hey I know the payment is due by May 1, but if I pay, and a month from now i decide im unable to take the term 2 course I just paid for, do I just drop the course and get the money back? How would that work? Cause I need to pay soon, but Im still unsure if Ill be in Hamilton this summer...
Thanks
Yea your gonna get refund back in your student account.

Melanieee says thanks to mcmastergcdb for this post.
Old 04-28-2010 at 09:40 AM   #6
Serene
Elite Member

Liked: 173 Times

I just went to 2nd floor of Gilmour Hall... and it was a REALLY scary place =(
But by your descriptions do you mean 2nd floor of University Hall? I remember going there (convocation hall or something) to pay tuition at the beginning of the year.
I also went there but no one was there except a janitor cleaning, maybe I'll try again later.
Old 04-28-2010 at 09:43 AM   #7
cooketm
McMaster Employee

Liked: 0 Times

You should check out the cancellation schedule on the student accounts website...thanks, Theresa

http://www.mcmaster.ca/bms/student/p...ellat ion.pdf

Melanieee says thanks to cooketm for this post.
Old 04-29-2010 at 10:57 PM   #8
rrtt
Elite Member

Liked: 56 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene View Post
I just went to 2nd floor of Gilmour Hall... and it was a REALLY scary place =(
But by your descriptions do you mean 2nd floor of University Hall? I remember going there (convocation hall or something) to pay tuition at the beginning of the year.
I also went there but no one was there except a janitor cleaning, maybe I'll try again later.
haha the second floor can be scary if you’re all alone and no one else is there.

But ferreinm was correct. You need to hand in your cheque to the Student Accounts and Cashiers, which is located in Gilmour Hall, Room 209. There actually should be a mailbox near Room 209 where you can just drop of your cheque.

Hope that helps!