MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tory from MYTHBUSTERS is coming to Mac! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 1 03-07-2009 07:15 AM
Liberal Arts Grant lorend Misc 0 11-06-2007 10:11 AM

Rally at Liberal/Tory events

Old 04-07-2011 at 01:54 PM   #1
CTVElection

Liked: 0 Times

Rally at Liberal/Tory events
Hi all..Im contacting you from the CTV Election desk in Toronto. There's a rumour going around that MacMaster Students are planning to protest both the Liberal and Conservative events in Hamilton tonight. Was wondering who is the contact person for these events is - CTV would love to tallk to them in an interview or at least be able to have a camera present to cover. Please email me at [email protected]
Old 04-07-2011 at 01:56 PM   #2
Scarecrow
Dr. Crane

Liked: 89 Times

McMaster*

I know that's totally rude because he's asking a legit question but come on...

Old 04-07-2011 at 01:58 PM   #3
jo87
Elite Member

Liked: 152 Times

I actually know the peple who planned it, but refuse to play part in their attention seeking behaviour. They are nothing but bunch of kids with huge egos. Anyone that knows them personally would not give them this type of attention you are suggesting.

danallan says thanks to jo87 for this post.

danallan likes this.
Old 04-07-2011 at 02:45 PM   #4
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo87 View Post
I actually know the peple who planned it, but refuse to play part in their attention seeking behaviour. They are nothing but bunch of kids with huge egos. Anyone that knows them personally would not give them this type of attention you are suggesting.
Care to elabourate?
Old 04-07-2011 at 02:59 PM   #5
Scarecrow
Dr. Crane

Liked: 89 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
Care to elabourate?
Pretty sure she means it was the Winklevoss Twins.

britb, lakhim like this.