MacInsiders Logo

RateMyProfessors.com

Old 08-07-2008 at 05:56 PM   #1
samantha__
Elite Member

Liked: 9 Times

RateMyProfessors.com
This site lists many current and past McMaster professors and how people rate them based on how easy their classes were, how helpful they were and everything else.

Some of your profs won't be on there, but I found 95% of mine on there. And to prove to you that some of the explanations people had were legit, the profs that I've had before, such as Holmes & Mercier, people were dead on their conclusions after having the prof.

http://www.ratemyprofessors. com/Se...jsp?sid =1440

Please keep in mind though that everyone is different and will have a different perspective of each prof.

Cristina_n13 says thanks to samantha__ for this post.
Old 08-08-2008 at 01:31 PM   #2
HeatherH
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 10 Times

Thanks! I love to see what people think of the profs I had.
Old 08-13-2008 at 08:09 AM   #3
feonateresa
Elite Member

Liked: 196 Times

Everyone tells me to be wary of this particular site, but I'm really curious about my professors so I'll give it a shot. =)
Old 08-13-2008 at 11:59 AM   #4
HeatherH
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 10 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by feonateresa View Post
Everyone tells me to be wary of this particular site ...
How come?
Old 08-13-2008 at 01:39 PM   #5
samantha__
Elite Member

Liked: 9 Times

Some of the reviews are old/outdated, so that might be why... But what are the chances that your prof has changed over the past year lol, unless EVERYONE complained/they may have recieved threats that they would be unemployed if they didnt change