MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Solar Registration Dates goodnews.inc MacInsiders Announcements 19 06-14-2010 11:06 AM
Solar Re-opens August 13th at 8:30 am mcinside MacInsiders Announcements 11 08-11-2009 12:32 AM
SOLAR on August 25 hello395 Academics 9 08-25-2008 10:12 PM

Re-entering Solar- August Dates

Old 06-25-2009 at 11:23 PM   #1
GarniT

Liked: 0 Times

Re-entering Solar- August Dates
Hey,
I know that our timetables are released on August 11. However, I found these three dates for when solar re-opens. I'm going into my second year, and I'm not sure which of these categories I fall into. When they say that the fees have to be cleared by August 12 do they actually want everything paid for, or are they just saying that the payment agreements should be confrimed. Also, does the term 'previously registered student' refer to the second year students and higher?

Thanks!

Thursday, August 13, 8:30 a.m:
SOLAR re-opens for those students previously registered and fees
cleared by August 12, and for those students who are newly admitted

after July 15
th

Monday, August 17 12:01 a.m.
SOLAR re-opens for those students previously registered

Tuesday, August 18 12:01 a.m.
SOLAR re-opens for all students

goodnews.inc says thanks to GarniT for this post.
Old 06-25-2009 at 11:29 PM   #2
PTGregD
Elite Member

Liked: 349 Times

Hey,

As long as you have accepted your payment agreement, you will be able to log back into Solar on the 13th of August.

"Previously registered" simply means that you picked your classes prior to that date (aka during your 7 day period).

Last edited by PTGregD : 06-25-2009 at 11:40 PM.

goodnews.inc says thanks to PTGregD for this post.
Old 06-25-2009 at 11:39 PM   #3
lilchoconut

Liked: 0 Times

also reopens july 13
for undergrads (edit)

Last edited by lilchoconut : 06-25-2009 at 11:41 PM.

goodnews.inc says thanks to lilchoconut for this post.
Old 06-26-2009 at 12:22 AM   #4
Harlequin

Liked: 35 Times

So I can confirm the payment agreement after july 13th right? As long as it's before August 12th?
Old 08-01-2009 at 01:08 PM   #5
__lexington

Liked: 1 Time

I hope this is not too confusing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin90 View Post
So I can confirm the payment agreement after july 13th right? As long as it's before August 12th?
For registration to be considered "complete" you have to confirm your payment agreement. So, if you have received your ID sticker in the mail, you've registered; you're good to go just pay your fees September 1st.

At least to the best of my knowledge.

I guess all those dates apply if you need/want to drop, add, or switch courses? Because different faculties charge different fees so your tuition might change in which case you must confirm your payment agreement again?
Old 08-01-2009 at 01:51 PM   #6
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by __lexington View Post
For registration to be considered "complete" you have to confirm your payment agreement. So, if you have received your ID sticker in the mail, you've registered; you're good to go just pay your fees September 1st.

At least to the best of my knowledge.

I guess all those dates apply if you need/want to drop, add, or switch courses? Because different faculties charge different fees so your tuition might change in which case you must confirm your payment agreement again?
Yes, each faculty charges a different amount of money per unit. If you ever change anything you have to reconfirm your payment agreement. I would reconfirm even if you switch between two courses in the same faculty. It's just to be safe, plus it only takes like 30 seconds max.

xxsumz says thanks to jhan523 for this post.
Old 08-13-2009
kaartik
This message has been removed by a moderator. .