Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Religious Studies ferreinm Academics 9 05-30-2009 07:09 PM

Religious Studies 3L03

Old 01-05-2014 at 08:53 PM   #1
Phantom

Liked: 48 Times

Religious Studies 3L03
Could anyone please comment on the course with Pearson? Is it easy to do well in the course as an elective, espcially?
Old 01-05-2014 at 09:02 PM   #2
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Liked: 115 Times

took it last year. it was pretty easy. had a good TA. ended up with a 10. i'd def recommend this course as an elective. content is really easy to understand and the assignments were fairly easy to do.

the only difference was that we didn't have a final exam, whereas this year's class appears to have a take home final exam. not sure what to expect in that...
Old 01-05-2014 at 09:11 PM   #3
Phantom

Liked: 48 Times

What'd you guys have instead of the final exam? ..did you have a midterm?
lastly, did you take it with Pearson?
Old 01-05-2014 at 11:20 PM   #4
icecubz
Trollin Ain't Easy

Liked: 115 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
What'd you guys have instead of the final exam? ..did you have a midterm?
lastly, did you take it with Pearson?

http://i.imgur.com/nf7eX4f.jpg

take a look at the link. its the marking scheme for when i took it and the one for this upcoming term.

looks like she reduced the percentage of from couple of the assignments, and added a 25% take home exam.

and yes i took it with pearson.

and it was a midterm quiz/test. she called it a quest. lol. it was MC and fill in the blanks. really easy.

Phantom says thanks to icecubz for this post.

Phantom likes this.