MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Woodstock - What floor are you? RichieX23 Woodstock Hall Forum 70 06-23-2011 06:10 PM
3rd Floor ! joy1 Hedden Hall Forum 14 08-29-2010 12:31 AM
Stop getting it on is the MUSC Rossclot General Discussion 73 04-10-2010 04:41 PM

Renovated Games Room in Bottom Floor of MUSC?

Old 08-13-2009 at 09:58 PM   #1
PockyWarrior

Liked: 34 Times

Renovated Games Room in Bottom Floor of MUSC?
Last week while at MUSC I heard from a worker friend of mine who works at the Smoothie place in MUSC (and also works at Bubble Bob's or whatever it's called in the Games Room at the bottom floor of MUSC) that the Games Room got renovated recently.

She said it would be open again this week or something but I haven't been in Hamilton to check personally, was wondering if anyone has been to the Games Room and seen how the renovations are or if they really did get renovated or not? Or if it's even open yet lol

A newer/better pool table would've been nice hahaha
Old 08-13-2009 at 10:06 PM   #2
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

I wish they still had a DDR machi-- *shot*
Old 08-13-2009 at 10:20 PM   #3
PockyWarrior

They had a DDR machine before?? I know they have rockband in the corner (which no one ever touches)

BLARGHH
Old 08-13-2009 at 11:00 PM   #4
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Supposedly they had one before I even went to mac. =/

(can I be any less of a stereotype? lol)
Old 08-13-2009 at 11:38 PM   #5
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 361 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF_CHAN View Post
I wish they still had a DDR machi-- *shot*
ROFLMAO hahahahahahahah. Here's why they don't have it! Since you Asian people are apparently so good at it, you would never lose!(Assuming it is kinda like a coin slot machine with a game over, old school style) You guys would keep doing it for hours! The line would be BIGGER then Thursdays outside Quarters last year!

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Old 08-13-2009 at 11:40 PM   #6
PockyWarrior

lmao, I wish it was like those old school arcade games where you can just keep playing if you don't lose T_T

ironically/stereotypically I went to play it today hahaha, used a dollar and now my legs are screaming at me still (but thats only 3 songs =SS)

asian stereotypes ftw!
Old 08-13-2009 at 11:42 PM   #7
sinthusized
Elite Member

Liked: 98 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyWarrior View Post
Last week while at MUSC I heard from a worker friend of mine who works at the Smoothie place in MUSC (and also works at Bubble Bob's or whatever it's called in the Games Room at the bottom floor of MUSC) that the Games Room got renovated recently.

She said it would be open again this week or something but I haven't been in Hamilton to check personally, was wondering if anyone has been to the Games Room and seen how the renovations are or if they really did get renovated or not? Or if it's even open yet lol

A newer/better pool table would've been nice hahaha

hmm i hope they got renovated a bit ... i like going there sometimes but that place is kinda grungy.
Old 08-14-2009 at 09:04 AM   #8
Fight0
Elite Member

Liked: 141 Times

Is the basement even accesible right now? I was there a couple weeks ago and I think 1280 construction was going on.
Old 08-14-2009 at 09:07 AM   #9
Bobby66
was offline, but

Liked: 84 Times

Just a bit too crammed.