MacInsiders Logo
Old 01-10-2009 at 12:13 PM   #1
shreya s.

Liked: 0 Times

repeating course
hi
i did not do well in chem 1a03 and so i do not want it to be a part of my gpa.
is there any way i can replace this mark with another course course or do i have to repeat it.
also can i repeat it during summer.
if so, when can i register for summer school and how many courses can i take during the summer.
thank you
Old 01-10-2009 at 01:21 PM   #2
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

Summer school stuff starts in March. Check the registrars Sessional Dates for more info. Usually people take up to 4 courses but it depends when courses are offered during the day, technically you can take more if the times don't over lap. However it's really fast paced so you have to take that into consideration if you're going to be working, etc.

Your chem 1a03 will still be present on your transcript, you can't make that go away unfortunately.

If you need a certain grade in that course to get into a program next year you will probably have to take it again. You won't find out what courses are offered for sure until March but there are some courses that are almost always offered, I don't know if this course is.