MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Residence Assignments Out!! manu Residence & Housing 91 07-22-2009 11:10 PM
Residence Assignments Available ~*Sara*~ MacInsiders Announcements 0 06-29-2009 11:09 AM
Room Assignments!! ishk33 Residence & Housing 6 07-10-2008 03:07 PM
Residence Assignments Already? Say Whaaat? kokosas MacInsiders Announcements 5 07-05-2008 04:44 PM
Upper Year Room Assignments Allan Residence & Housing 1 04-19-2008 09:12 AM

Residence Room Assignments Released July 15

Old 07-04-2008 at 09:46 PM   #30
MacEng

Liked: 125 Times
I think i'm in heaven! Hedden!

Hedden Hall is Hot To Go!
H-O-T-T-O-G-O
AWHOO!
Hot To GO!
AWHOO!
Hot To GO!

FIRST FLOOR

Old 07-04-2008 at 10:19 PM   #31
__lexington

Liked: 1 Time
Whidden Whidden Whidden...BASH BASH BASH?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki12 View Post
@lexington
I was in widden 449 last year.My room was next to the common room........triple room.Hope u have great neibhours this year................. lol
Close to common room = close to cable TV = NOT GOOD.
Hahaha, but hopes I can meet people in there and have sick neighbours! How was living in a triple? I'm a bit nervous to say the least.

Old 07-05-2008 at 08:35 AM   #32
nikki12

Liked: 0 Times
Well.........I living in a triple room depends on ur room mates and ur room location.U learn to adjust in the long run .Triple room was a kind of experience a little on the bad side I can add but I learnt a lot.Ur experience can be differnt varies from person to person.
Have fun!!!!!!!

__lexington says thanks to nikki12 for this post.

Old 07-06-2008 at 01:09 AM   #33
__lexington

Liked: 1 Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki12 View Post
Well.........I living in a triple room depends on ur room mates and ur room location.U learn to adjust in the long run .Triple room was a kind of experience a little on the bad side I can add but I learnt a lot.Ur experience can be differnt varies from person to person.
Have fun!!!!!!!
A little on the bad side!?! Well that's not very reassuring! Well, I've found my roommates on facebook, so hopefully we'll all get along. Our tastes in music seem similar which is a big deal to me...so I'm crossing my fingers.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search