Atmosphere
90%90%90%
Service
100%100%100%
Overall Experience
100%100%100%
Average 92%
Right Wingers

This place has amazing wings. Oh my god. I've run into a couple people who live in my area and went to McMaster, and they're always like "Have you ever tried Right Wingers??"

Anyway, they also have fries (that are more like wedges), ribs, salads, chicken sandwiches, chicken fingers. Basically your normal BBQ food. They have like 10 different sauces to choose from and from what I've heard and had, they're really good.

It's not a sit-in place, you can have them deliver or you can call in/go in and take out. It's located on Main Street West at Whitney Ave. :]

http://www.rightwingers.ca/
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Right Wingers!

Old 04-29-2013 at 09:21 PM   #2
catherined93
Account Disabled by User
Year: Third

Liked: 0 Times
Best wings in Hamilton
I'm surprised this place isn't that popular.. The wings are probably the best that I've had in Hamilton so far (go for the mild, you won't regret it). It's lavishly sauced and cooked quite well. The price is not so bad either (~$18-20 for 1 1/2 pound wings + small fries for delivery)
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 02-17-2015 at 04:11 AM   #3
Erskine12
Year: First

Liked: 0 Times
Thanks for this enlightning post....
  Deleted Post Deleted Post

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search