MacInsiders Logo

Sally Williams

Members have rated post #248105 as the best response. Skip right to it!
Old 06-06-2011 at 07:34 AM   #16
soody

Liked: 3 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanC View Post
What issue are you having, and what are you writing in the subject line and body of the message that makes her not want to talk to you?
URGENT help needed in the subject line

and the body message is about reinstatement.

MY CA is just below a 4 and i hadn't even completed all my first year courses.

Just asking her to advise me
Old 06-06-2011 at 09:59 AM   #17
sjager

Liked: 59 Times

Any emails that say "URGENT" in the subject, or anything in capital letters for that matter...

....I read last.
Old 06-06-2011 at 10:13 AM   #18
soody

Liked: 3 Times

I don't care what you do, no one asked
Old 06-06-2011 at 10:16 AM   #19
sjager

Calm down.

/12char
Old 06-06-2011 at 10:20 AM   #20
tyrant
Account Locked

Liked: 121 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjager View Post
Calm down.

/12char
yeah, not a good time for a joke, your being quite insensitive.
Old 06-06-2011 at 12:27 PM   #21
sjager

Who said I was joking?

And it's reality. Putting annoying "URGENT" words in an email subject is unnecessary and gets nothing done. Change your expectations of people who deal with thousands of students every year, ones that are probably in worse situations than you as well. Sally Williams JUST finished processing all of the engineering discipline applications for this past month and is probably dealing with everyone who have received these results now, you included. You have 3 months before school starts again, unless there's a need to take summer school. Finally, MacInsiders won't solve your problem except for giving you the following advice (plus trolling): continue emailing, continue phoning, and if at all possible keep showing up. If you want to complain, contact the Associate Dean, Academic Dean, people who are governing authorities.

L'Étoile, RyanC, Watoko like this.
Old 06-12-2011 at 05:28 PM   #22
julianface
Elite Member

Liked: 187 Times

Well since I can't trek to Hamilton because of a thing called a fulltime job I decided to plan out the rest of my years in a way I won't officially be in business informatics until next year but finish all the credits I need. At least the calendar is awesome
Old 07-08-2011 at 04:36 PM   #23
julianface
Elite Member

Liked: 187 Times

She replied to my email! And i didn't waste my time going to Hamilton screw you guys