MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Underdraduate schedules??? soody First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 08-04-2010 06:34 PM
Schedules cwong First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 07-17-2010 03:51 PM
Nursing Schedules emilysteele First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 06-28-2010 03:26 PM
ABB Lab Closure and New Schedules Chad MacInsiders Announcements 6 05-25-2010 01:22 PM
Intramural Schedules DannyV General Discussion 9 09-17-2008 11:02 AM

Schedules

Old 08-07-2008 at 09:44 AM   #16
Almurnith

Liked: 0 Times

I know this will be asking a lot but I'll ask anyways XD

So I looked at my timetable and it definitely isn't how I planned it out with the exception of a few courses.

Right now the ones I am thinking about changing are:
1st Term: Physics
2nd Term: Environmental Science

Those I am thinking about moving to other slots. Second term it's really simple but first term, I'll have to move around a number of courses.

So I'm just wondering what you guys think about my schedule. Is it good? Any opinions on what to change and such. That would be really helpful! Thanks =D
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Term1.JPG (128.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Term2.JPG (119.4 KB, 11 views)
Old 08-07-2008 at 10:11 AM   #17
mitch
Elite Member

Liked: 75 Times

It's hard to say what to switch, just because so many of your courses have mulptiple possibilities for everything.

For first term, I think that I would switch into Latin 1Z03 to C02 instead of C03 to end Friday earlier. Switching Physics 1L03 T09 to T08 would give you a less hectic day on Tuesday and allow you to finish earlier.

For second term, it's a bit more difficult. I think it's possible to change your bio lab section. This would allow you to change your Environmental Science 1A03 section to C02 once you change your Environmental Science 1A03 lab time. Then finally you could switch your Econ 1B03 section to C03. Therefore you wouldn't have classes at 5:30 three times a week.

Work around with the times. Use my timetable document on the other thread and plug in times to see what they look like. Hope that helps.

Almurnith says thanks to mitch for this post.
Old 08-07-2008 at 10:31 AM   #18
Almurnith

Liked: 0 Times

It does help a lot actually. I have no clue as to how much work is involved with each class so it's a bit hard for me to decide how much is enough for each day.

But your advice seems logical and I will definitely play around with the times on that table you made.

Thanks a lot!
Old 08-07-2008 at 11:02 AM   #19
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Just wondering what are the chances of changing an entire schedule? Not that I need to, I would prefer the schedule I made but the one I got is alright as well...
Old 08-07-2008 at 07:26 PM   #20
eycc11

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Just wondering what are the chances of changing an entire schedule? Not that I need to, I would prefer the schedule I made but the one I got is alright as well...
I can't say for sure how likely you'll be able to. It all depends on whether the sections you want are already full or not.