90%90%90%
Interest
100%100%100%
Easiness
80%80%80%
Average 93%
Sensory Processes, 2E03

Hi all,

This class is very interesting, but I may be biased because this class is the kind of class I would be interested in.
The course covers sensory processes, starting with vision (big part of the course), audition, pain/touch sensation.

Dr. Ullal loves teaching this course, he will do a great job at explaining things, however you have to pay attention in class in order to understand everything, because things build up from each other and if you don't understand something you might be stuck there for the rest of the class.
What I found was that since this class is so interesting, students have tons of questions, but Dr. Ullal, likes to answer all of them, which takes a lot of time and then he is behind in the material coverage.
So if you want everything to be covered and if you don't want massive coverage on the last class, when you are supposed to be reviewing, then please only ask questions about stuff you don't understand.

How to study: Make sure you know everything there is on the lecture slides. That means, definitions, diagrams, pretty much whatever you see there. Keep good notes as they will help you with your studying, however it's not necessary if you understand the material. But you want to do well, so take notes anyway

There's no need to read the textbook. There was only one question from it on the second midterm, so it's up to you whether you want to read it or not. I personally didn't, and it was the same as having read it.

Tests: As I said, if you know everything that is on the slides and are able to make connection, then you will be ok. there were some students getting 100% on the course and most of the marks were good imo, however I never got over 80% and I'm not a bad student, so my advice to you, is to study consistently and that will probably help (I didn't do this as well).

Cheers
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Sensory Processes, 2E03!

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search