I Bleed Blue Scuderia Gaming 2 04-01-2011 07:25 PM
I Need Blue Body Paint! Rossclot General Discussion 5 10-27-2010 11:54 AM

SGS3: Pebble Blue or Marble White?

Old 07-18-2012 at 07:52 AM   #1
blackdragon
Elite Member

Liked: 339 Times

SGS3: Pebble Blue or Marble White?
So I am having a hard time deciding which colour to get so I thought I'd get your opinion on this.

I am going to be selling this phone within a year too, so what colour would be more popular to get?

Personally I was going to go for the white, but the blue looks so much nicer...
Old 07-18-2012 at 08:19 AM   #2
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

I was going to say blue! my friend just got the sgs3 and i thought it was more of a purplish blue, but I assume were talking about the same colour. I really like it. Its pretty gender netural too.

But if youre going to sell it, i am thinking white might be more attractive to people?

ALSO: hit me up when youre going to sell it lol. I bet Ill need a new phone and Im too cheap to buy new ones
Old 07-18-2012 at 08:43 AM   #3
blackdragon
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanieee View Post
I was going to say blue! my friend just got the sgs3 and i thought it was more of a purplish blue, but I assume were talking about the same colour. I really like it. Its pretty gender netural too.

But if youre going to sell it, i am thinking white might be more attractive to people?

ALSO: hit me up when youre going to sell it lol. I bet Ill need a new phone and Im too cheap to buy new ones
Haha.

I was also thinking white would be easier to sell.. but does white get dirtier (permanent stains) easier?
Old 07-18-2012 at 08:49 AM   #4
cjdzl
G0DFATHER

Liked: 229 Times

i have yet to see someone using a blue one, my friends who got the phone all got white and I also personally prefer white one i dont know about stains but i think it would be easier to sell
Old 07-18-2012 at 09:13 AM   #5
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

My samsung galaxy ace has a white back plate, and although i use a case most of the time, it doesnt seem like its getting any dicolouration at all. its hard pastic and looks like it would be hard to stain.
Old 07-18-2012 at 09:25 AM   #6
faithcry

Liked: 5 Times

personally i think white phones just look huge. maybe because of the stark contrast of the black screen (when off) and the bezel, but it looks way bigger than it is. White may sell better, but i do agree it gets dirty really easily. This is easily compensated for with a black case or something.

about the colour of the bezel, ie. comparing the one x and then gnex side by side, its about the same, but the one x looks HUGE cause of the white bezel, while my gnex looks smaller and just like one slate altogether cause its black. i've played with the pebble blue one which is SLIGHTLY bigger than the gnex, but i've also heard that there is other colours coming out soon, so if you're down to wait and see...

so if it were me, i'd get the pebble blue. but then again if it were me, i would also not get something other than a nexus.

but thats just my 2 cents.
Old 07-18-2012 at 10:07 AM   #7
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

I'd get a white one if I was buying it.
Old 07-18-2012 at 06:31 PM   #8
jitnikovi

Liked: 13 Times

im actually getting this phone in a few days and was thinking of getting blue, but now that everyone says white...
Old 07-18-2012 at 07:47 PM   #9
Andrew A
Elite Member

Liked: 80 Times

Go for white. My HTC One X looks amazing in white and I've also seen a white SGS3 (not held, but seen from a few feet away) and it looked good too - I definitely prefer the HOX though . SLCD2 > *. I haven't seen the blue SGS3 but I can't imagine it looks as good.
Old 07-18-2012 at 08:35 PM   #10
blackdragon
Elite Member

Just set up the phone, I went with the white.

AMAZING. I upgraded from an HTC Desire... just.. wow.
Old 07-19-2012 at 08:41 AM   #11
faithcry

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon View Post
Just set up the phone, I went with the white.

AMAZING. I upgraded from an HTC Desire... just.. wow.
single core snapdragon to the new s4 is a HUGE jump haha... now how long until you get JB? or are you going to root it? hehehe
Old 07-19-2012 at 10:20 AM   #12
Andrew A
Elite Member

Liked: 80 Times

Saw a blue SGS3 today. Definitely think the white one looks better.
Old 07-21-2012 at 09:11 AM   #13
blackdragon
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithcry View Post
single core snapdragon to the new s4 is a HUGE jump haha... now how long until you get JB? or are you going to root it? hehehe
I saw some leaks somewhere citing that JB will be out very soon for SGS3.. in a month or so...

I could always root it but TBH, it is blazing fast and doesnt need to!
Old 07-21-2012 at 09:19 AM   #14
faithcry

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon View Post
I saw some leaks somewhere citing that JB will be out very soon for SGS3.. in a month or so...

I could always root it but TBH, it is blazing fast and doesnt need to!
...but you can get rid of ads... hahaha

rooting isn't all about making faster. but that's not for me to spoil.