MacInsiders Logo

Should I buy from www.residencelinens.c om/

Old 07-18-2012 at 01:57 PM   #1
Unregistered

Should I buy from www.residencelinens.c om/
Are the packages affordable? I've tried looking online through Sears, Walmart, and Bed and Bath but I can't find a bed set (bed in a bag) that first of all comes with sheets (cause most of them have only comforters, shams, etc no sheet) and when I try mix and matching items it goes way over the price in residence linens...

How have you bought your residence stuff and if you can also give me some links of good bedding sets (better than residence linens...) that would be great.
Old 07-18-2012 at 02:02 PM   #2
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

I went to walmart and bought 2 twin bottom/fitted sheets for $8 each. I dont use a top sheet. I had a really low quality "duvet" from Ikea - the cheapest one they sell I think its $20 or less. Put a cover on it that I got as a hand-me-down that came with matching pillow cases. And a $10 pillow also from walmart.

Unless you're looking for a bed set that you want to keep for a long time I wouldnt spend too much. Those rez beds are tiny! If you get a biger bed after 1st year you wont be able to use the set.
Old 07-18-2012 at 02:45 PM   #3
inthemaking

Liked: 26 Times

I went to Target and got a set for $30 during the August back to school sales
Old 07-25-2012 at 10:35 PM   #4
Unregistered

Residence Linens were great
I bought their package and thought it was really good, even better than expected. So easy too.