MacInsiders Logo
Old 10-11-2011 at 12:02 PM   #31
Oilenroc

Liked: 3 Times

Look up the book Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz, check out the reviews for it and see how it has helped other people. This is a simple truth from the novel that you should take to heart..

“Within you, whoever you may be, regardless of how big a failure you may think yourself to be, is the ability and the power to do whatever you need to do to be happy and successful. Within you right now is the power to do things you never dreamed possible. This power becomes available to you just as soon as you can change your beliefs. Just as quickly as you can dehypnotize yourself from the ideas of 'I can't,' 'I'm not worthy,' 'I don't deserve it' and other self-limiting ideas.”
Old 10-11-2011 at 01:49 PM   #32
dreamer21

Liked: 69 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afzal View Post
Fine, don't reply to the only guy willing to talk.

That's why you're socially awkward >_<

:(
Sorry, I completely missed your post :S

Entropy likes this.
Old 10-11-2011 at 01:51 PM   #33
dreamer21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilenroc View Post
Look up the book Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz, check out the reviews for it and see how it has helped other people. This is a simple truth from the novel that you should take to heart..

“Within you, whoever you may be, regardless of how big a failure you may think yourself to be, is the ability and the power to do whatever you need to do to be happy and successful. Within you right now is the power to do things you never dreamed possible. This power becomes available to you just as soon as you can change your beliefs. Just as quickly as you can dehypnotize yourself from the ideas of 'I can't,' 'I'm not worthy,' 'I don't deserve it' and other self-limiting ideas.”
Thanks for the response, I'll check it out
Old 10-11-2011 at 09:30 PM   #34
MoonLighter
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 0 Times

I've always been relatively shy, partially because I was hurt a lot in the past, family, bullies, etc. But that's all changed now, I am still shy but I know that I have nothing to lose. Because in reality you don't. You're shy because you're afraid what people might think, people will think regardless. Shyness is completely normal, so its fine if you are, but open yourself up a little bit at a time, don't lose hope in others and especially in yourself. If you need a friend, or someone to talk to. You can contact me, at [email protected] l.com. I'm a shy guy, so let's be shy together.
Old 10-12-2011
Yogurt
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 10-12-2011 at 11:59 AM   #35
adaptation
Elite Member

Liked: 305 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLighter View Post
I've always been relatively shy, partially because I was hurt a lot in the past, family, bullies, etc. But that's all changed now, I am still shy but I know that I have nothing to lose. Because in reality you don't. You're shy because you're afraid what people might think, people will think regardless. Shyness is completely normal, so its fine if you are, but open yourself up a little bit at a time, don't lose hope in others and especially in yourself. If you need a friend, or someone to talk to. You can contact me, at [email protected] l.com. I'm a shy guy, so let's be shy together.

Amaryll likes this.
Old 10-12-2011 at 01:37 PM   #36
justinsftw
Elite Member

Liked: 342 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaptation View Post
Old 10-12-2011 at 09:10 PM   #37
dreamer21

Lol I didn't reply to that post and wasn't planning to. Thanks for the heads up though guys aha
Old 10-15-2011 at 01:15 AM   #38
ZSimon
Elite Member

Liked: 311 Times

you'll find an interesting person while doing things that interest you.
Old 10-15-2011 at 02:12 AM   #39
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer21 View Post
Sorry, I completely missed your post :S
Does that mean you wanna talk?
Old 10-18-2011 at 10:01 AM   #40
InYoutoGive

Liked: 41 Times

I'm not shy at all. I can tutor you. $10 an hour.
Old 10-18-2011 at 08:56 PM   #41
dreamer21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afzal View Post
Does that mean you wanna talk?
I go on MI chat sometimes, you could talk to me on there if you want.
Old 10-25-2011 at 01:07 AM   #42
MirandaC

Liked: 41 Times

Quote:
Become a chat regular and then meeting those people in person is really easy because you have already talked to them so many times.

Entropy likes this.
Old 10-25-2011 at 03:32 AM   #43
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times

Quote:
But how will you get rid of shyness if you just get acquainted with a handful of people online? It still won't help in getting to know people in real life.

I know coz I've tried :(
Old 10-25-2011 at 02:09 PM   #44
dreamer21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordnerd View Post
Become a chat regular and then meeting those people in person is really easy because you have already talked to them so many times.
Good point. I've been going on a bit here and there in the past few weeks if I'm at home and have some spare time, so maybe in the future I will go to a meet up.