number of 1st class you can take ae1011 Academics 4 06-10-2010 06:26 PM
Number of Minors myoozik General Discussion 28 06-21-2009 10:48 PM
Max number of units Omega_X13 Academics 2 06-25-2008 08:04 PM

SIN Number?

Old 07-04-2008 at 12:52 AM   #1
Ruggedman

Liked: 0 Times

SIN Number?
I went back onto SOLAR and checked Payment Agreement: this is what happened.

It gave me to option to Confirm my agreement, althogh i thought i did that already when i registered...its telling me no application has been found for my OSAP, and to go MUGSI - quick links - SIN Number and do something there but then i get a technical error.

I thought i had already confirmed the offer and printed it, should I uncheck OSAP and confirm it once again, or it that gonna screw me over even more!?

HELP PLEASE!!

(refer to thread: OSAP...MESS AGAIN) for more info
Old 07-04-2008 at 01:37 AM   #2
Chris Wituik

Liked: 0 Times

Same thing happened to me. The osap information hasnt been released apparently so we have to change it later in the summer when it comes out, and i'm not sure about the SIN number thing. It's happened to a lot of people from what i've been hearing.
Old 07-04-2008 at 09:20 AM   #3
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

Call the financial aid office. They deal with all things OSAP. Have your SIN card ready and your student number. You can contact them here.