MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Language Pack Problem Wat Do Desda General Discussion 1 06-30-2011 01:55 PM
Daily game Dec 15 : Bloons 2 Christmas Pack Chad Daily Game 0 12-15-2010 04:35 AM
How to pack for university Alireza General Discussion 3 07-21-2008 01:53 PM

Six pack diet

Old 06-30-2011 at 06:35 AM   #1
saim

Liked: 0 Times

Six pack diet
Hey...
Here are diet plan for 6 pack...
8 am: Breakfast
1 chicken breast, 1 cup of steamed brown rice, 1 small salad.

11 am: Snack
Turkey sandwich with whole wheat bread (NO cheese or mayo!!).

2 pm: Lunch
8 ounces of top round steak, 2 boiled red potatoes, 1 cup of cottage cheese (make it non-fat)

5 pm: Snack
Egg white omelet, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast

8 pm: Dinner
8 ounces of fish (salmon/tuna), 2 cups of whole wheat pasta, 1 small salad.
Old 07-01-2011 at 09:23 PM   #2
SydWidgets
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 16 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by saim View Post
Hey...
Here are diet plan for 6 pack...
8 am: Breakfast
1 chicken breast, 1 cup of steamed brown rice, 1 small salad.

11 am: Snack
Turkey sandwich with whole wheat bread (NO cheese or mayo!!).

2 pm: Lunch
8 ounces of top round steak, 2 boiled red potatoes, 1 cup of cottage cheese (make it non-fat)

5 pm: Snack
Egg white omelet, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast

8 pm: Dinner
8 ounces of fish (salmon/tuna), 2 cups of whole wheat pasta, 1 small salad.
I think you're eating too much food there, use a calorie counter to add up the total number of calories you're consuming, remember to get abs you have to blast the fat away, (you got the eating protein lean meats to prevent muscle loss part down)
Old 07-02-2011 at 03:18 AM   #3
saim

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydWidgets View Post
I think you're eating too much food there, use a calorie counter to add up the total number of calories you're consuming, remember to get abs you have to blast the fat away, (you got the eating protein lean meats to prevent muscle loss part down)
thanks for your suggestion... carry on..
San Mateo Boot Camp
Old 07-24-2011 at 05:44 PM   #4
AYates

Has anyone tried this to see how you felt afterwards? also do you have any variations that for a little bit of differentiation day by day?
Old 09-29-2011
Louis
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 09-29-2011 at 07:15 PM   #5
mattatmac
the heartbreak kid

Liked: 71 Times

I'm not sure if i like the connotation that a diet will get you a six-pack. Six packs are generally formed after you have tone and definition that can only be achieved through hard work at a gym, eating certain types of food can only exacerbate your progress positively or negatively.
Old 09-30-2011 at 12:33 PM   #6
tyrant
Account Locked

Liked: 121 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattatmac View Post
I'm not sure if i like the connotation that a diet will get you a six-pack. Six packs are generally formed after you have tone and definition that can only be achieved through hard work at a gym, eating certain types of food can only exacerbate your progress positively or negatively.
no that's comlpletely incorrect, abs are made in the kitchen. I hope you're trolling or something, b/c almost anything you google about abs will tell you diet is 75% the driving factor.

just a link I found in a couple of minutes

http://ca.askmen.com/sports/bodybuil...tness_tip.html

And if you still can't get abs, it's genetic, and you probably never will. the end.
Old 10-01-2011
Louis
This message has been removed by a moderator. .