MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Snow Day? RyanC General Discussion 62 03-23-2011 08:54 PM
Snow Day? Cassanova General Discussion 39 02-26-2010 09:34 PM
Snow Day lorend MacInsiders Announcements 3 02-01-2008 01:49 PM
MASSIVE SNOW FALL = Snow Day? Chad MacInsiders Announcements 5 02-14-2007 10:57 AM
Snow Day madison817 General Discussion 2 01-17-2007 07:31 AM

Snow day tomorrow????

Old 02-28-2013 at 07:02 AM   #76
Chris23
Account Locked

Liked: 287 Times

I just got a warning for the previous post for not respecting the macinsiders staff??? are you fucking kidding me? no wonder the traffic on this site has gone downhill

hatorade likes this.
Old 02-28-2013 at 07:20 AM   #77
Phaint
Account Locked

Liked: 131 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris23 View Post
I just got a warning for the previous post for not respecting the macinsiders staff??? are you fucking kidding me? no wonder the traffic on this site has gone downhill
I call it the Lunch Lady Effect. People get an ounce of power and employ it at any opportunity.

But shit, I would too.
Old 02-28-2013 at 08:00 AM   #78
Ponyo

Liked: 278 Times

Quote:
i read your comment and if you meant it as a joke it was funny, but it wasn't clear if you were serious or not. if it wasn't a joke i would perceive it as a rude comment to be honest. sometimes it's hard to tell if the other person is being serious or not because you can't see their facial expressions. I've misunderstood so many texts from friends
if you put this " " at the end it would have made it more clear that you meant it in a fun way.
you did mean it in a fun way? (that's what i read in your other comment)
just my opinion and thoughts
Old 02-28-2013 at 11:06 AM   #79
Chris23
Account Locked

all im saying, and i mean this in the most RESPECTFUL way, is that some of these mods need to get their emotions in check and stop taking things so personally. AND ONE MORE TING, why is there a rule specifying that you must be respectable TO THE MODS? what the hell do you guys get your own rule for? talk about abuse of power... and to take your advice ponyo...
Old 02-28-2013 at 02:54 PM   #80
AvacadoLover
Account Locked

Liked: 51 Times

Quote:
all im saying, and i mean this in the most RESPECTFUL way, is that some of these mods need to get their emotions in check and stop taking things so personally. AND ONE MORE TING, why is there a rule specifying that you must be respectable TO THE MODS? what the hell do you guys get your own rule for? talk about abuse of power... and to take your advice ponyo...
You should be respectful to everyone. This is especially important to the people that help run this site.

If you don't like the rules, then don't participate on MI. This isn't funded by your tuition and access to this place isn't mandatory.

Kids these days.

Phaint says thanks to AvacadoLover for this post.

naval23, Phaint, Ponyo like this.
Old 02-28-2013 at 03:19 PM   #81
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

Quote:
not defending anyone, but you always post lots of garbage act like a noob. you should stop being a noob. and a warning is nothing anyways so relax.

Andrew A, naval23 like this.
Old 02-28-2013 at 03:58 PM   #82
naval23

Liked: 33 Times

Quote:
LOL you talk down to almost every person in this forum. Relax, is Macinsiders that important in your life, it was just a warning. You can leave if it's a problem, it won't affect anything.
Old 03-02-2013 at 05:59 PM   #83
Chris23
Account Locked

Yes, i openly admit that i troll and give stupid answers/comments on some threads on these forums, but only when it is in response to a stupid question or statement. If someone asks a valid question, that they would not be able to find an answer to via a search on google, then i will give a serious answer. but when people are asking questions which either a) should be directed at the administrative departments of their faculties, or b) they could find the answer with no more than 30 seconds of effort online, then ya i see no problem in giving a sarcastic or "trolling" remark. You cant ask a stupid question and not expect an equally stupid response
Old 03-02-2013 at 07:05 PM   #84
Zebedee
Resident Artist

Liked: 244 Times

While I do find this discussion vaguely interesting...
What's this have to do with a snow day tomorrow?
Oh, wait, there's no school tomorrow.
Yes, that must be it.
Old 03-02-2013 at 07:29 PM   #85
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 526 Times

I was wondering why this thread was still going. Please relate this topic back to snow day stuff else don't post at all. No I won't remove your posts or w/e -__-
Old 03-02-2013 at 08:31 PM   #86
Ponyo

Liked: 278 Times

so do you think we are gonna have a snow day on Monday :p ? i really don't wana write that midterm :/

britb, giftedchick, jim1 like this.