Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
soc sci 2qo3 macbaby07 Academics 3 01-03-2011 12:42 PM

soc sci 2qo3

Old 02-21-2011 at 11:48 PM   #1
macbaby07
Elite Member

Liked: 54 Times

soc sci 2qo3
can anyone post an official review for this class?
i have a middy coming up and i want to know what im in for
Old 02-22-2011 at 12:27 AM   #2
jo87
Elite Member

Liked: 152 Times

Didn't she give you a mid term review?
Old 02-22-2011 at 01:01 AM   #3
macbaby07
Elite Member

Liked: 54 Times

yeaaa but i wanna know what it was like from ppl who took it in the past
Old 02-22-2011 at 08:33 AM   #4
Mz.Morra13

Liked: 26 Times

I've taken 2R03 and 2P03 with her, so I know the general format. Basically if you've made good notes from the lectures you're good to go. What she does for t/f is ..essentially takes a paragraph from our notes and pastes it as a question, and about 70% of the time its true..and if its false its really obvious if you've gone through the notes. The multiple choice questions are all really straight forward too. In 2R03 she tested us about 'important women' by saying 'this woman did x y and z. Her name was ...'. and again, there aren't any tricks really she makes it super straight forward so long as, once again, you've made good notes and you've gone through them. hope that helps

macbaby07 says thanks to Mz.Morra13 for this post.
Old 02-22-2011 at 12:02 PM   #5
yum24

Liked: 0 Times

yes, just make sure your notes are detailed. and if you feel like you missed anything then go back to podcast cause it's worth it in the end. good luck!

ps get ready for some really long questions on the test. (some of the questions on the test are like 6 lines long so make sure you read it carefully)