Hey SocSci students! macc33 Introduce Yourself 1 01-04-2012 10:36 PM
Socsci 2p03 meena101 Academics 0 08-12-2010 01:47 AM

SOCSCI 2P03 test

Old 01-26-2013 at 08:46 PM   #1
-Ish-

Liked: 56 Times

SOCSCI 2P03 test
Hey,

I have Dr. Voros for SOCSCI 2P03. & I was wondering if someone could brief me on what her tests are like? So far, I've found that are lectures are sometimes difficult to understand, maybe a bit vague too..there's no concrete material for me to actually learn.

Does anyone have any input?

Thanks.
Old 01-26-2013 at 09:13 PM   #2
kirsten..!

Liked: 26 Times

i had her for 2o03, she does t/f or mc.. she writes a huge paragraph containing a bunch of info for the questions, and if theres one little thing wrong in the question the whole thing is false. its basically a test of "can you find the small mistake i wrote in this paragraph or not" hahaha, i second guessed myself a lot which was annoying. mc is similar with having a long question... its not terrrrrrrrible though. the class avg for 2o03 was an 8 or something, for me i got the same mark on the midterm as i did the exam. just read over your notes and remember the main ideas and if she had lists of things remember those too. i studied for her tests by just reading my notes over and over and over hahah. it probably wont be toooo bad! hopefully that helped a bit aha

-Ish- says thanks to kirsten..! for this post.
Old 01-26-2013 at 09:20 PM   #3
darkstar

Liked: 47 Times

granted I don't have my notes in front of me cause I can't seem to find them, but I remember 2P03 having a lot of who said this or what would this person say about this situation. I remember talking to Dr Voros in the hall after the exam and telling here I got confused keeping track of all the theorist. I also remember a lot of questions about thing like x situation would be consistent with what stage of development.

When in doubt the answer is true.

-Ish-, kwyhan all say thanks to darkstar for this post.