MacInsiders Logo

solution manual form "advanced Engineering Mathematics"

Old 03-10-2011 at 12:53 AM   #1
paras

Liked: 1 Time

solution manual form "advanced Engineering Mathematics"
hi,
i need the solution manual for advanced engineering mathematics 3rd ed by zill and cullen asap. i have the course wear mcmaster gives out of that book but it doesnt provide full solutions, just the final answers.
tnx
[email protected]
Old 03-10-2011 at 01:05 AM   #2
SmSm

Liked: 0 Times

use crmaster it is helpful
Old 03-10-2011 at 07:33 AM   #3
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

Can't remember if I have the solutions manual to that book or not... I have so many math textbooks!

Can't find a torrent
Old 03-10-2011 at 10:02 AM   #4
paras

ive looked for torrents and pdf downloads for this book. but the ones i found were for newer version. :(
Old 03-10-2011 at 10:26 AM   #5
eric_3490

Liked: 7 Times

The problems in the 3rd edition are identical to the ones in the 4th edition so if you can find the solution manual for the newer version it should be what you need.

Old 03-10-2011 at 10:42 AM   #6
paras

i am searching for the 4th ed online for a torrent but there are none.
Old 03-10-2011 at 12:13 PM   #7
Elliott779

Liked: 35 Times

I have the solution manual.. But I still need it

Is there anyway you could just borrow it for a bit in a library with me somewhere or something? Normally I'd just lend it to you (yes, I know, I'm very trusting of randoms) but seeing as I need it for a midterm on Tuesday, not going to happen..

Anyhow, PM me if you're interested.
Old 03-10-2011 at 01:14 PM   #8
Parminder S
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 18 Times

I have a PDF version with a solution to every question. PM me your e-mail, and I can send it to you.