EARTH SCI 2WW3 with Sonnenburg bham Academics 2 01-03-2012 11:39 PM
Earth Sci 2gg3 with Sonnenburg mcmaster12 Academics 7 09-15-2010 01:06 PM
Has anyone ever had Lisa Sonnenburg? demelo_b Academics 4 04-22-2010 08:52 PM

Sonnenburg for Water

Old 05-03-2015 at 03:52 PM   #1
supriyap

Liked: 0 Times

Sonnenburg for Water
How was Lisa Sonnenburg for EARTH SCI 2WW3? I'm thinking about taking it in the summer but am a little worried about 45% final. I can't seem to find any helpful reviews about her. Thanks!
Old 05-03-2015 at 04:21 PM   #2
MovingTarget

Liked: 6 Times

She was great. She explains concepts clearly and answers questions well. The 45% final usually brings everyone's mark down because the average is so high going into the exam. The midterm, iclickers, and avenue quizzes are really easy and gives you a solid cushion for the exam. I liked Sonnenburg because almost every class was accompanied with a video which serves as a nice break as the class is 3 hours long
Old 05-04-2015 at 10:02 AM   #3
supriyap

Thanks! There isn't avenue quizzes that I am aware of but hopefully that won't make too big of a difference.
Old 05-04-2015 at 10:28 AM   #4
supriyap

Sorry I forgot to ask. How useful is the textbook?
Old 05-04-2015 at 12:02 PM   #5
MovingTarget

Liked: 6 Times

I personally never opened it. Sonnenburg only tests on lecture/video material, but if you're having trouble understanding something, the textbook may be useful in explaining it better. If you send me your email, I can send you the pdf version of the textbook.

supriyap says thanks to MovingTarget for this post.