Old 09-30-2009 at 02:55 PM   #2
housey17

Liked: 0 Times

There is one in ITB, used to be one in cnh basment but it is no more
Old 09-30-2009 at 02:56 PM   #3
FireDragoonX
Elite Member

Liked: 142 Times

I don't think there is. But I used to see people with starbucks cups a few years ago. I could be wrong though.

housey is probably right.
Old 09-30-2009 at 03:18 PM   #4
ladyh

Liked: 25 Times

They just serve coffee, none of the other stuff (like frappucinos, etc.) at least as far as I remember.
The closest actual Starbucks is on Locke St .. it's actually a really nice neighbourhood, nice place to study if you want a break from campus and crave some of their sweeter drinks.
The next closest is in Ancaster, at the Meadowlands shopping thingy .. inside the Chapters, next to the movie theatre. (Just take the 5C bus to Meadowlands).
The furthest one is on the mountain, on Upper James St. It's in the same plaza as a Marks Work Wearhouse (or whatever the hell they call themselves now), and a Dollarama. That one is really out of the way, but I suppose if you're going to that part of town (they have lots of larger chain stores there lol, there's a Walmart, Canadian Tire, Zellers, Mandarin, and No Frills on Upper James lol) then you could always stop by.
Old 09-30-2009 at 03:55 PM   #5
ferreinm
Elite Member

Liked: 120 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyh View Post
The next closest is in Ancaster, at the Meadowlands shopping thingy .. inside the Chapters, next to the movie theatre. (Just take the 5C bus to Meadowlands).
Thats the one I go to but keep in mind that the bus doesnt go there on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Old 09-30-2009 at 07:14 PM   #6
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 360 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferreinm View Post
Thats the one I go to but keep in mind that the bus doesnt go there on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
It does run on Friday! But for Saturday & Sunday you have to take an epic trip Mac- Downtown-Limeridge-then the 41 mohawk to Meadowlands! I do it for work and its around 2 hours!

Orrr you could just go to locke street which is 10 minutes by bus!

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Old 09-30-2009 at 09:07 PM   #7
ingénieur.xo
Elite Member

Liked: 38 Times

Unless the one in ITB has changed, it serves the specialty drinks as well. I used to always get a caramal machiato from there.

ladyh says thanks to ingénieur.xo for this post.
Old 09-30-2009 at 09:21 PM   #8
Charbs

Liked: 33 Times

I'm not sure where the ITB is located, so forgive me if I tell you the same thing again lol...but in the basement of the Health Sciences building...in the cafeteria area where all the seats are... there is the cafeteria, and there is a place tehre that serves Starbucks...if youa ctually go into the caf it's self serve for starbucks coffee...but there is a little window outside the caf where you can order the specialty coffee's...but i think they are only open 8-4 or somnething like that
Old 09-30-2009 at 09:43 PM   #9
ladyh

Liked: 25 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingénieur.xo View Post
Unless the one in ITB has changed, it serves the specialty drinks as well. I used to always get a caramal machiato from there.
OMG really?? Even frappucinos and stuff? Green tea lattes?? AHHH =D this is great news for me and terrible news for my wallet
Old 10-01-2009 at 08:51 AM   #10
.:callen:.
Student Senator '08-'10

Liked: 24 Times

The cafe in ITB was closed last year because of poor sales.