MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Hello From Australia RonPrice Introduce Yourself 0 05-20-2010 01:28 AM
Hello From Tasmania Australia RonPrice Introduce Yourself 5 04-27-2010 02:59 PM
Announcement: MAC FAIR - Museum of Art Craft Fair rrtt MacInsiders Announcements 2 11-05-2009 11:29 PM
Study In Australia Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 05-23-2009 04:55 PM

The Study in Australia Fair

The Study in Australia Fair

Do you sometimes wonder what it would be like to study abroad? Have you ever wanted to study in Australia? If you have, be sure to come out to the Study in Australia Fair this Monday, October 5, 2009. This fair will be held from 11:00 am - 2: 00 pm in the MUSC. Staff from Bond University, James Cook University, Monash University, University of Melbourne, and the University of Queensland will be there to answer any questions you have.

For more information about the fair and studying in Australia, visit: www.oztrekk.com.
Published by
Elite Member

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 10-05-2009 at 09:39 PM   #2
PilotMal

Liked: 30 Times
Done and DONE.
I'm so excited - I'm looking at going to Aussie! I missed that friggin' accent so much.

Old 10-12-2009 at 12:49 PM   #3
AlexBlom

Liked: 0 Times
If anybody has any questions PM me, I am on exchange from Aus.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search