MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Med School Info Night! BioSociety MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-09-2011 11:27 AM
Going to Professional School? Need INFO?? Dentistry, Medicine, Law, Optometry, etc. aviaf MacInsiders Announcements 1 03-21-2010 10:53 AM
Vet School Info Night anusingh88 MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-08-2010 12:13 PM
Mac Swim Team - high school student seeks info marsmars General Discussion 2 11-23-2009 05:23 PM
Summer School Info Page Chad Academics 0 04-14-2008 11:28 PM

Summer School info

Old 02-05-2013 at 01:08 AM   #1
Niccccckkkkk

Liked: 0 Times

Summer School info
I was wondering is there a minimum amount of courses i have to take during the summer, like i was wondering if i could just take 1 course during the first term and be done with it?

Also, i was debating between orgo and physics 1b03. I'm fine with both chem and physics, i just would really like to know which one is the bigger pain just to get it out of the way haha.
Old 02-05-2013 at 01:34 AM   #2
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times

You can take up to 2 courses per term. So yes, you can take just 1 course in first term if you want. However, if you want to be eligible for OSAP (if you're receiving it), you need a full coarse load to get it, so you would need to take at least 2 courses in one term. So then you would need to pick up a second course for term 1.

I've taken both physics 1B03 and orgo, but I took physics during the year and orgo in the summer. I found orgo to be a pain because the labs were weekly and there was a lot of content jammed into 3 hour night classes, but people take it in the summer because it's supposed to be easier than spreading it out over the term.

Niccccckkkkk says thanks to anon491 for this post.