Easter Sunday Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-23-2008 05:56 PM
Poker Night! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 03-15-2007 01:28 PM

Sunday Poker @ Stonewalls

Old 09-29-2010 at 05:46 PM   #1
eullwm
Elite Member

Liked: 221 Times

Sunday Poker @ Stonewalls
If I recall correctly from the MI event there, every Sunday they have free poker, something to do with the World Poker Tour. Registration at 11am, a game at 12pm and another at 3pm (maybe stuff in between? I don't know; the sign mentioned 12pm and 3pm). Probably get schooled by super serious people but could be an amusing way to burn a bit of time on a Sunday.

Anybody interested in perhaps venturing this Sunday? I know reeves has expressed an interest on here when told about it a while back.

No mention of a prize pot (for you super duper srs people), so it's unlikely. Most likely bragging rights only. Best way of solidifying any info is phoning them and asking, if anybody cares enough.

Old 09-29-2010 at 06:14 PM   #2
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Im always down for some poker. As long as I don't need the Sunday for schoolwork, I'm down.
Old 09-29-2010 at 06:20 PM   #3
eullwm
Elite Member

Liked: 221 Times

This Sunday any good?

And depending on schoolwork for you (or others) we could alternatively skip the middleman and do poker somewhere else.

Old 09-29-2010 at 06:24 PM   #4
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by eullwm View Post
This Sunday any good?

And depending on schoolwork for you (or others) we could alternatively skip the middleman and do poker somewhere else.
No can do, sir.
Old 09-29-2010 at 06:25 PM   #5
Yakattack
Chatbot 2.0

Liked: 80 Times

Id be down for it, just need to remember how to get there.