MacInsiders Logo

switching lives

Old 12-12-2011 at 08:12 PM   #16
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexithymia View Post
No...no you do not >.> (and I'm also not 100% sure but it's the only reason I can think of)
inbox me plz and thx (im so curious cus i myself have heard some things ... why else would anyone want to be him,no offence intended, but yea...)

also while im on this i think a would switch my life with... i dono really im actually pretty content with my life right now... the only thing i would really enjoy would be the ability to play a musical instrument or two, or be able to sing. so instead of completely switching my life i wouldnt mind just taking those talents of someone good for my self ... oh and while im stealing ppls talents for myself, i might as well take lovrics awesome math skills ( he did a lecture on extra dimensions which was pretty sick!!)
Old 12-12-2011 at 08:36 PM   #17
Biochem47
Elite Member

Liked: 73 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
inbox me plz and thx (im so curious cus i myself have heard some things ... why else would anyone want to be him,no offence intended, but yea...)
lol pretty sure it has to do with a certain other professor haha could be wrong
Old 12-12-2011 at 08:42 PM   #18
lt93

Liked: 69 Times

secrets don't make friends
Old 12-12-2011 at 09:57 PM   #19
thedog123123
Crazy Physicist

Liked: 313 Times

I would switch lives with my dog. Do whatever you want for your whole life.

akikokoyoki, icecubz like this.
Old 12-12-2011 at 10:04 PM   #20
escape

Liked: 38 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
If you switched lives with someone dead, wouldn't you just be killing yourself?

There's no one whose life I'd want to have permanently, but I think it'd be nice to be Miroslav Lovric for a week. You either know why or you don't, so I won't elaborate.

Other than that, probably any generic action/super hero because superpowers and not fearing death would be a ****load of fun.
Dr Lovric is hot.
Old 12-12-2011 at 10:21 PM   #21
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog123123 View Post
I would switch lives with my dog. Do whatever you want for your whole life.
My sister actually said the same thing when I asked her.