MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LifeSci Amanda_Frole2 Academics 2 05-11-2014 06:37 PM
Anyone else taking/know someone who's taking Theatre&Film 3FF3? marcie Academics 0 09-13-2012 04:10 PM
Taking Chem 2OB3 during the school year after taking 2OA3 during the summer... oranges Academics 4 08-17-2011 07:47 PM

Taking Lifesci 2N03

Old 08-26-2015 at 10:47 AM   #1
ayamex3

Liked: 2 Times

Taking Lifesci 2N03
Hey guys. I tried emailing the life sci department for them to open up a spot for me for this course this week but they never responded. Does anyone one know if the life sci department is not checking their email right now or are they just tired of students Emailing them? I did the same thing last year and they did give me a spot but I had to drop it because it conflicted with aandatoey course I had to take later on.
Old 08-26-2015 at 10:52 AM   #2
bobsingh

Liked: 11 Times

Wait until the end of first week of classes. People add and drop this course so a spot should open up. If not, go talk to Vanessa in the Life Sciences department and she should be able to get you a seat in the course.