MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Can someone teach me to troll? AdelaisAer General Discussion 32 09-19-2011 11:15 PM
How do you find out which TAs teach which tutorials? Anna21 Academics 3 09-15-2011 01:33 PM
Announcement: MAC FAIR - Museum of Art Craft Fair rrtt MacInsiders Announcements 2 11-05-2009 11:29 PM
want to know why professors don't teach? AnguishedEnd General Discussion 11 09-23-2009 08:07 PM

Teach Me How to Balance Fair

Hi Everyone!!

The Student Wellness Centre is running the "TEACH ME HOW TO BALANCE FAIR" on Thursday March 8th. From 10am to 2pm in the Student Centre Atrium. There will be interactive tables with great information about ways to balance all the things that matter in your life! Visit the tables and get a raffle ticket for the chance to win some amazing prizes from: Moksha Yoga, Compass Information/GO transit, and much, much more. There will be a henna tattoo table and entertainment throughout the entire fair!

See you there!
Published by

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 03-07-2012 at 02:28 AM   #2
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times
how to balance 2 gf's at once

Old 03-07-2012 at 02:50 PM   #3
Mali

Liked: 4 Times
Not exactly! But please come to the event, nonetheless

Old 03-07-2012 at 04:11 PM   #4
epikness

Liked: 37 Times
so all i have to do is show up and learn how to balance everything I do?

Old 03-07-2012 at 07:27 PM   #5
lux

Liked: 318 Times
for some reason i thought this was going to be about slacklining

aznsensation likes this.

Old 03-08-2012 at 04:38 PM   #6
Mali

Liked: 4 Times
Thank you to everyone that stopped by

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search