MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Life Sci 2N03/Bio 2B03 (switch my Term 2 for Term 1) ExploreJQ Academics 0 09-04-2013 09:07 PM
I WILL DROP MMEDIA 1A03 (TERM 1) for ECON 2J03 (TERM 2) ah2013 Academics 2 04-30-2012 10:56 PM
NEED lifesci 2d03 1st term, GIVING 2nd term?? traveler10 Academics 1 09-16-2011 05:41 PM
ANYBODY WANT TO SWITCH STATS 2B03 2nd term C04, to 1st term C01? m0nix Academics 2 08-21-2011 08:39 AM
Course Confusion!! ishk33 Academics 3 01-10-2011 09:25 PM

Term Confusion

Old 08-16-2017 at 02:40 PM   #1
zayslay

Liked: 0 Times

Term Confusion
I'm in this forum a lot. I just get anxious about things and I like reassurance so I apologize lmao. Anyway, I'm confused as to what terms I need to be in? I applied for courses in the fall term, so does that mean I do not have to apply for courses in winter? I would only be choosing classes for fall and spring, right? I was under the impression that those in the fall term were done in December, got a few weeks break, and then returned for the spring term. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-16-2017 at 07:10 PM   #2
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times

You need to be applying for courses in the Fall and Winter terms. Those are the main academic terms. Spring and Summer terms are what you high school students would refer to as "summer school". Spring and Summer terms are used for catching up on missed courses, failed courses, or taking extra courses that you would not have space to take during the regular academic year. And by regular academic year I'm referring to September to April (Fall + Winter terms). Hope that makes sense.