Atmosphere
80%80%80%
Service
70%70%70%
Overall Experience
80%80%80%
Average 78%
Thai by the Lake

Thai by the Lake is a restaurant in Mississauga, located on Hurontario and Lakeshore. They have most thai foods and can come in a variety of levels of spicy. I usually get cold/fresh tofu spring roll, vegetable curry pad thai (super spicey) and fried banana for dessert. Usually, (since my friend lived in their free dilevery area), three of us would order 3 dishes and share. Their food is very good but is somewhat greasy. It's not the most authentic thai food I've had, (the best thai place I've had is in Kensington Market but I forget the name of the place), but I think Thai by the Lake still has pretty good stuff and you can taste a variety of flavors in just one dish. The restuarant is very small and I imagine it can be crowded but usually, it's pretty empty and I like the cosy feeling. That being said, because the restaurant is small, they don't have a lot of staff and when it's busy, the service is very slow.
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Thai by the Lake!

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search