MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Places for a band to play in Westdale? or Hamilton? BrownTown993 General Discussion 0 03-24-2013 12:29 PM
Places/Things to do for first date in Hamilton lindac Dating & Relationships 32 10-22-2012 08:57 PM
Good places to eat in hamilton, possibly ancaster? Leeoku General Discussion 9 04-10-2012 01:28 PM
Good Places for dry cleaning in hamilton? rcmp1234 General Discussion 1 02-11-2012 05:01 PM
Places to Go/See in Hamilton. lorend General Discussion 18 08-17-2009 04:14 PM

Are there any places in Hamilton that offer insects for consumption?

Old 12-06-2013 at 02:28 PM   #1
youdontknow

Liked: 7 Times

Are there any places in Hamilton that offer insects for consumption?
Now before you guys say "That's disgusting why would you ever do that?", keep in mind that this has been recommended by many organizations including CBC and the UN, not to mention that it's good for the environment. I remember there were some in Kensington Market in Toronto, but are there any in Hamilton?
Old 12-06-2013 at 03:13 PM   #2
BenDover
Account Locked

Liked: 64 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontknow View Post
Now before you guys say "That's disgusting why would you ever do that?", keep in mind that this has been recommended by many organizations including CBC and the UN, not to mention that it's good for the environment. I remember there were some in Kensington Market in Toronto, but are there any in Hamilton?
The UN discussed bugs as sources or protein?
"Sorry Syria, we would love to help you but we have an important meeting on protein content in insects that trumps your needs"
Old 12-06-2013 at 03:16 PM   #3
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 526 Times

The only place I remembered from my hometown was a candy store selling packaged insects flavoured like chips (sour cream grasshoppers etc)
Old 12-06-2013 at 03:17 PM   #4
onedayy

Liked: 34 Times

Yum
Now I'm hungry