MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Music 1A03 or Music 1AA3? CrashPlague Academics 4 11-26-2010 08:18 AM
Willing to trade Econ 1B03 for HTH AGE 1AA3 (second term) Strategy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 08-18-2010 03:26 PM
CHEM 1AA3 Lab Trade usman_4_9 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 01-02-2010 11:22 PM
Someone want to trade a lab session w/ me for 2nd sem chem 1aa3? Porsche First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 08-13-2009 10:23 PM

Trade Music 1AA3 for anything else

Old 01-07-2011 at 02:44 PM   #1
smarties13

Liked: 16 Times

Trade Music 1AA3 for anything else
I want to trade Music 1AA3 for any other elective that is interesting
Old 01-07-2011 at 03:28 PM   #2
BlueMorphan

Liked: 14 Times

why?? Music 1AA3 is pretty easy - just listen to the songs while you study for other courses. Not sure if it's changed, but when I took it last year there were just 2 midterms and the exam! it was fun and easy. who's your prof?
Old 01-07-2011 at 04:32 PM   #3
Porsche911

Liked: 7 Times

Where were you a week or two ago? LOL, I've been looking to get into Music 1AA3 since exams. I even posted in the course trading thread twice. I'm already in a group for the class that I'm taking instead, so I don't want to switch now.
Old 01-07-2011 at 05:33 PM   #4
smarties13

Liked: 16 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMorphan View Post
why?? Music 1AA3 is pretty easy - just listen to the songs while you study for other courses. Not sure if it's changed, but when I took it last year there were just 2 midterms and the exam! it was fun and easy. who's your prof?
jerry, however my only concern is that i have absolutely NO background in music, none whatsoever, i dont know what the different between a g minor and an e is...?! do you think i can actually survive this course?
Old 01-07-2011 at 08:18 PM   #5
BlueMorphan

Liked: 14 Times

you don't need to know theory at all - the prof will tell you what you need to know. You'll need to memorize a few names that might have keys in them ie "prelude in g minor" or something like that. the only other place you might need theory is when discussing some of the longer songs - like the fact that the first section is in a certain related key. But these are simple concepts that the prof will explain. If you have any questions on theory, don't be afraid to ask the prof! he (or she?) will just be happy that you're interested enough to ask.

you'll be fine! have fun.

also if you have the same textbook/cd as last year I can sell you mine. but i'm pretty sure they changed it.
Old 01-10-2011 at 03:11 PM   #6
saraa09

Liked: 0 Times

hey! i want to get into music! ill drop inquiry in return..