MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Squash! vad5 Athletics & Recreation 1 09-28-2011 10:54 AM
Question about Squash Nate1 Athletics & Recreation 9 03-15-2011 11:18 AM
Squash Kerbs Athletics & Recreation 6 12-19-2010 02:21 PM
Need to buy a squash racket? But where? icecubz First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 10-26-2010 02:36 PM
Squash julianface Athletics & Recreation 12 10-01-2010 09:48 PM

Underdog Squash Tournament!

Old 10-21-2011 at 06:26 PM   #1
SHWEDDIES

Liked: 3 Times

Underdog Squash Tournament!
Hey McMaster!

A varsity run squash tournament for beginners is being held the weekend of November 18-20th 2011. All beginner levels from D-C are welcome and divisions are separated by males(D, C, C+) and females(D). Minimal squash experience is required as long as you can serve!

If interested sign up at the DBAC business office or online(link to follow...and search barcode 14905)

https://reconline.mcmaster.ca /econ...dvSearch.a sp

This is a fun way to meet fellow squash players of all levels and there are prizes to be won!
Registration is due by Sunday November 13th.
Old 10-22-2011 at 11:10 AM   #2
SHWEDDIES

Old 10-22-2011 at 05:42 PM   #3
Zachary

Liked: 77 Times

I'd love to but I don't have my squash racquet on me these days.

It also doesn't help that it's been a good 7 months since I last played.

I am sad.

EDIT: Also, here's a thought: the winner ought to be allowed a go against Prof. Landry. That would be fun. He's a beast.
Old 10-25-2011 at 12:37 PM   #4
SHWEDDIES

A reminder that there is minimal squash experience required, this tournament is a fun way to get introduced to sport and meet new people who are also interested. Just to clarify to some emails, this is a beginner tournament and varsity athletes and competitive squash players are not allowed to enter.

Registration spots are now open, so hurry and register for the tournament.