MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BIO 2A03 vs BIO 2B03?? chrissy_zhou Academics 18 10-30-2010 10:58 PM
BIO 2A03, 2B03, 2C03... what were they like?? dacrown4life Academics 57 08-25-2009 04:40 PM

Urgent: Bio 2A03/Bio 2B03

Old 03-01-2011 at 01:08 AM   #1
throwingaway

Liked: 0 Times

Urgent: Bio 2A03/Bio 2B03
I'm registered with the CSD Notetaking program but my notetakers continually fail at uploading their freaking notes and I've just about had it.

So I'm prepared to pay $50 bucks for a complete up to date set of notes for Bio 2A03, and another $50 for a complete up to date set of notes for 2B03.

You wouldn't even have to waste time emailing them.
I could meet you, review the notes with you and upload them onto a USB key.

Comment or PM if this seems reasonable.

I would need to see that you
A. Had the notes for every class
B. Didn't have shit notes for said class.
Old 03-01-2011 at 01:11 AM   #2
throwingaway

Liked: 0 Times

Also, as far as I know, the notetaking program intended to phase out Titles gift cards for their volunteers, so this would actually allow you to get paid for just going to class and taking good notes.