MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need TUTOR urgently for 4Z03 Chem Eng Interfacial ahwth Academics 0 03-16-2012 12:33 AM

Urgently looking for a Chem 1AA3 Lab!

Old 08-19-2012 at 11:22 AM   #1
beebee2

Liked: 4 Times

Urgently looking for a Chem 1AA3 Lab!
Right now I have chem 1AA3 L10 (friday morning) which is conflicting with 2 of my other courses on Fridays as well, which I can't move because they're only offered that day. If ANYONE is interested to switch or negotiate, PLEASE msg me!!!

Preferably a Monday afternoon lab (L41//42/51/52/61/62/71/72/81/82) but I'm willing to switch for a Friday evening lab.

Also, I'm in Life Science so if I don't have my conflicts resolved, should I call the school? Are they able to fix my conflicts? Or would it be better to visit and talk in person? Any help is very appreciated, I'm feeling unbelievably angst right now.

Last edited by beebee2 : 08-19-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 08-19-2012 at 12:02 PM   #2
Philipp31
Elite Member

Liked: 192 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebee2 View Post
I'm feeling unbelievably angst right now.
Relax... you have an incredible amount of time to change your lab section, second semester is 4 months away.
I would just try emailing around, there will certainly be a spot open in another lab section if there is a conflict.
Old 08-19-2012 at 12:37 PM   #3
justinsftw
Elite Member

Liked: 342 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebee2 View Post
I'm feeling unbelievably angst right now.
You should...dance it off!

Phillipp is right, though. In addition, some people decide not to take 1AA3, or just fail 1A03 and even more spots open up. Term 2 is still a long time from now. Just make sure to keep checking MUGSI and try fixing it as much as possible. When term 2 comes along and you still have a conflict, and it is still immovable, speak to the lab coordinator so he/she can try to move the lab for you. I think it's still Dr. Jeff Landry coordinating the labs.

apples12 likes this.
Old 08-19-2012 at 04:21 PM   #4
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

Don't worry about conflicts. Bring it in to jeff landrey first week of school he'll give you a new one
Old 08-24-2012 at 03:40 PM   #5
beebee2

Liked: 4 Times

Hahaha that made me laugh justin! Thanks guys for all your help, I feel a lot better now
Old 08-24-2012 at 05:37 PM   #6
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Don't worry, people will drop out of school and hopefully free up the timetable slot