MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone currently watching Highschool of the dead? xxsumz Anime & Comic Books 4 09-12-2010 11:31 AM
Introduce Yourself - Start a new thread in this forum all about you! Chad Introduce Yourself 2 06-08-2010 10:36 AM
Who's watching the LOST Series Finale? blackdragon Movies & Television 35 05-26-2010 02:26 PM
anyone watching greys? SciMania Movies & Television 15 05-21-2010 05:16 PM
Bird Watching Club ShouldBeStudying Clubs & Groups 0 04-15-2010 11:56 AM

Watching Lost as I start this thread. What does that say about me?

Old 08-16-2010 at 01:45 AM   #1
logans

Liked: 3 Times

Watching Lost as I start this thread. What does that say about me?
Hey MacInsiders! My name is Sajaan Loganathasingam. If you've read this far the last names 15 letters, no need to count and if you didn't care, well now you know one more thing about
me. I'm a first year life sci student, and plan on doing honors biochem and biomed next year. Hmm let's see, interests... 2:34am and I'm at my friends house watching lost, so I guess that puts lost on my list of interests. I went to Rick Hansen Secondary School, and played in the school band for four years. Play the oboe, pretty into music. Been trying to make cover songs for a while now, but I've never posted anything. Never finished anything really. In life science cause I like sciences, really like teaching people physics. My ambition is to become a pediatrician, so I guess mcmaster is the first step in realizing my goal. Guess arts a strong suit; like music, dance and drawing. For an INTRODUCTORY post this is turning into a life story, so I'll just answer questions. Brandon hall, Seventh floor btw
Old 08-18-2010 at 04:43 PM   #2
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by logans View Post
My name is Sajaan Loganathasingam. If you've read this far the last names 15 letters, no need to count
My friend's last name is 18 letters. You ain't got nothin' on him >_>

Quote:
For an INTRODUCTORY post this is turning into a life story, so I'll just answer questions
Pshhhh, some profs spend like 10 minutes in the first lecture just introducing themselves. XD

Welcome to Mac btw.
Old 08-18-2010 at 04:55 PM   #3
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF_CHAN View Post

Pshhhh, some profs spend like 10 minutes in the first lecture just introducing themselves. XD

Welcome to Mac btw.
And another 10 minutes introducing their research XD
Old 08-18-2010 at 09:10 PM   #4
logans

Quote:
actually, ive got a whopping 83% on him.
what've you got on him?

and thanks, glad to be at mac
Old 08-18-2010 at 09:54 PM   #5
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

My last name is "Chan".

So basically nothing |:

I can't even pronounce his last name right XD
Old 08-18-2010 at 10:11 PM   #6
logans

Quote:
My last name is "Chan".

So basically nothing |:

I can't even pronounce his last name right XD
lol i'm sure he values the friends who cant say his name just as much as the ones who can xD
what do you think i should about mac, or anything before i go to mac?
Old 08-18-2010 at 10:21 PM   #7
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by logans View Post
lol i'm sure he values the friends who cant say his name just as much as the ones who can xD
He'd better. |=<

Quote:
what do you think i should about mac, or anything before i go to mac?
I'm not in your program, so I can't really say... =/
Old 08-20-2010 at 03:47 PM   #8
Qadd

Hey sajaan, sorry it took me so long to reply And wow, u gave a lot of info about yourself in a neat little package. Kudos, I couldn't do it if I tried x). but still, you gave some room for people to learn about you. And don't worry about your long name, many other tamils at mac

I hope you can reach your dream of becoming a pediatrician...but i don't only hope, I honestly and sincerely believe you can do it =). You can put in the work when needed (even if you procrastinate a lot...that's right, EXPOSED loll). It'll be a challenge but you're up for it!

and, and, i'll call u up for physics help (whenever i take the bloody course that is, or if i do...maybe second year? LOLL)