MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
weight loss competition for money? kquan21 Body & Food 1 03-11-2011 12:42 AM
posters about weight loss competition for money? kquan21 General Discussion 2 02-11-2011 09:54 PM
Everyday is a loss NowHere Dating & Relationships 73 10-29-2010 08:53 AM
Meal Plans katie_batt First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 07-04-2008 11:25 PM
Meal Plans J-Met First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 05-25-2008 10:55 AM

Weight loss plans

Old 02-12-2011 at 10:38 AM   #1
**jewel 03**

Liked: Liked 2 Times

Weight loss plans
hey so I would like to lose some weight by the end of April, specifically get a flatter stomach, and I was wondering which is the best way to go about it (other than the general eat healthy and exercise advice). So what do you guys suggest I do? I am a 5'3 girl if that helps, and please only useful suggestions, thanks
Old 02-12-2011 at 04:05 PM   #2
**jewel 03**

Liked: Liked 2 Times

^bump......12chars
Old 02-22-2011 at 04:06 PM   #3
manap3000
Account Locked

Liked: 64 Times

find a plan that you can maintain over a long period of time (like the rest of your life) and don't get discouraged, you will see results eventually. Even if you go out once or twice a week, that's still a small blip if you manage to eat healthy the rest of the time, the key is consistency.
Old 03-07-2011 at 05:51 AM   #4
keish

Liked: 9 Times

I know this is weeks late, but just in case you're still looking the ABS diet is a really good and easy to maintain diet that focuses on balancing all food groups and eating foods that are good for you in specific ways. It's not very restraining but does include an exercise component (obviously not mandatory but you won't see impressive results without it). The diet was originally designed for men but there is a version of it for women too. Grab the book at chapters - The Abs Diet for Women. There's a newer hardcover version of the book but I doubt it's much different from the paperback.
Old 03-11-2011 at 12:38 AM   #5
Nadvin

Liked: 0 Times

To make weight loss plan is very easy, but the difficult thing is to
follow that plan for the weight loss. I think it is more tough to
follow the plan.
Old 04-14-2011 at 07:59 PM   #6
jmsaunders

eat yogurt before you go to bed it keeps you metabolism up all night
Old 04-29-2011 at 08:07 AM   #7
patricj

excercise
hey every summer i go on this exercising spree
where i go do something active whenever i have
spare time on my hands, also cutting out
junk food seems to work for me. I mainly focus on
abs so lots of crunches and oblique work. It usually
works pretty well and i lose the weight in about a month
or less
Old 05-18-2011 at 03:18 PM   #8
mikesouth

Liked: 1 Time

eat 5-7 meals a day every 2-3 hours which will speed up your metabolism which will help you lose more weight accompanied by exercising on a regular basis you should start to see changes, goodluck!