MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Welcome Week 2009 Schedule Chad MacInsiders Announcements 57 09-13-2009 08:49 PM
frost week schedule lorend MacInsiders Announcements 1 07-23-2009 08:44 PM
Welcome Week Schedule ingénieur.xo First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 08-20-2008 10:16 PM
Welcome Week Schedule Chad General Discussion 2 09-03-2007 02:07 PM

Welcome Week 2010 Schedule

Here it is! Enjoy! Click on the bar to view full sized image, otherwise it's impossible to read. I also made it so that it should be able to fit one a normal page.

Caleb, goodnews.inc, MacPack all say thanks to jhan523 for this post.

Caleb, mlangille like this.
Published by

Article Tools

Attached Images
File Type: jpg schedule.jpg (624.5 KB, 458 views)
Deleted Post
Old 08-20-2010 at 08:36 PM   #2
revenant

Liked: 3 Times
I see that you can get your mac pass later in the week, do you not need it to get into earlier events or is that just there incase there are huge lines?

Old 08-20-2010 at 08:38 PM   #3
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revenant View Post
I see that you can get your mac pass later in the week, do you not need it to get into earlier events or is that just there incase there are huge lines?
I believe it's there because some students can't get to McMaster on time. So it'll be available for anyone who can't make move-in days.

You don't pick it up in the middle of campus though, I believe you have to go to the FYE office. (fye.mcmaster.ca)

Old 08-20-2010 at 08:41 PM   #4
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Liked: 89 Times
Quote:
Some people wouldn't be arriving the day of the welcome week starts.

PS: Excited for another welcome week, Science Rep. Keep it coming!

Old 08-20-2010 at 09:12 PM   #5
revenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
I believe it's there because some students can't get to McMaster on time. So it'll be available for anyone who can't make move-in days.

You don't pick it up in the middle of campus though, I believe you have to go to the FYE office. (fye.mcmaster.ca)
Are you recommending that we go to the FYE office or is that the only place we can pick it up?

Old 08-20-2010 at 09:15 PM   #6
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Are you recommending that we go to the FYE office or is that the only place we can pick it up?
I was only referring to picking up your MacPass NOT on the move-in days.

Old 08-20-2010 at 10:06 PM   #7
nonikhanna

are all these events for macpass people or do people who dont have a macpass can attend some events like the residence ones?

Old 08-20-2010 at 10:10 PM   #8
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonikhanna View Post
are all these events for macpass people or do people who dont have a macpass can attend some events like the residence ones?
It's not MacPass specific. I'm actually not 100% sure what requires the Mac Pass and what doesn't.

Old 08-21-2010 at 01:57 AM   #9
p.lau

Liked: Liked 8 Times
i missed the hypnotist my first two years; definitely going to make an effort to go this year. anyone been?

Old 08-21-2010 at 02:20 AM   #10
MCHEDDENITE
Elite Member

Liked: 96 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by p.lau View Post
i missed the hypnotist my first two years; definitely going to make an effort to go this year. anyone been?

yes omg AMAZING its he funniest thing u will ever see if ur life... especially when u see the participants around campus n ur like hahah u just humped a water bottle

Old 08-21-2010 at 06:06 AM   #11
Qadd

Hey, I SOOO want to come to welcome week, but I'm out of the country until september 12...Although I'm on the waiting list for sept 6 (cross your fingers for me), IF I do get the september 6th flight before august 31, is there any way for me to pay for a macpass online (ie, NOT from canada). Maybe visa card or something??

Old 08-21-2010 at 07:22 AM   #12
joannet

Liked: 2 Times
Thank you!

Old 08-21-2010 at 10:48 AM   #13
Roshaan

Liked: 1 Time
ARKELLS!!! sept 11th... =D!!!

Old 08-21-2010 at 11:41 AM   #14
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qadd View Post
Hey, I SOOO want to come to welcome week, but I'm out of the country until september 12...Although I'm on the waiting list for sept 6 (cross your fingers for me), IF I do get the september 6th flight before august 31, is there any way for me to pay for a macpass online (ie, NOT from canada). Maybe visa card or something??

The MacPass can be purchased online with all major credit cards OR at Titles the campus bookstore with debit or cash! There is only a limited amount of MacPasses.

The deadline to but was August 31st. However, why not shoot off an email to FYEO Office
Danielle Stayzer
Manager, First Year Experience Office
905-525-9140, ext 26292

And Explain your stiuation.

Also if they do sell out of MacPasses and you do make it on time, you could come to the free events.

Old 08-21-2010 at 12:43 PM   #15
Ems467

Liked: 7 Times
For the people who are moving in on Sunday afternoon, do they miss the pancake breakfast, MacQuest and McMaster Expo?

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search