MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Degree Audit ghumanm Academics 2 01-10-2014 02:46 PM
Degree audit sierrawin Academics 1 06-28-2013 03:17 PM
Degree audit mark wrong? Bartholomew Academics 5 01-03-2012 07:15 PM
OMFG! whats wrong with the weather? :S ishk33 General Discussion 8 04-28-2011 01:53 PM

Whats wrong with Degree Audit?

Old 12-23-2014 at 10:39 PM   #1
lightsms

Liked: 1 Time

Whats wrong with Degree Audit?
MUGSI isn't letting me open Degree Audit.
Does anyone know why?
Old 12-23-2014 at 10:50 PM   #2
qwerty91
Elite Member

Liked: 173 Times

you will have to be more specific. For now try:
1) **Disable popup blocker
2) Use a different browser
3) Dont use mobile
Old 12-23-2014 at 11:13 PM   #3
lightsms

Old 12-24-2014 at 12:04 AM   #4
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

emmm, North Korea?

starfish likes this.
Old 12-27-2014 at 12:43 AM   #5
maki

Liked: 2 Times

Hi, I have the same issue and sent an email to UTS but they are closed I guess for the holidays?

The other pages seem to be working now and I noticed that Timetable has been updated - some of the classrooms have changed, and time slots for some courses - I also noticed they didn't post the final grade (one course I had a final exam on the 18th-close to closing of school) - so I guess they tried their best to get as much in as before the break but we'll have to wait till 8 a.m on Jan 5th to get the rest?
Also, I can't believe Titles is not open at all until 8:30 a.m. on the 5th - the day that classes start? I usually like to get my books before.

Happy Holidays!
Old 12-27-2014 at 08:30 PM   #6
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by maki View Post
Hi, I have the same issue and sent an email to UTS but they are closed I guess for the holidays?

The other pages seem to be working now and I noticed that Timetable has been updated - some of the classrooms have changed, and time slots for some courses - I also noticed they didn't post the final grade (one course I had a final exam on the 18th-close to closing of school) - so I guess they tried their best to get as much in as before the break but we'll have to wait till 8 a.m on Jan 5th to get the rest?
Also, I can't believe Titles is not open at all until 8:30 a.m. on the 5th - the day that classes start? I usually like to get my books before.

Happy Holidays!
The university is closed until the 5th, so that would include UTS and Titles. UTS should have some way of being contacted in case of emergency though. But for books, it's not a good idea to get them ahead of time anyways. You should wait until the first class at least.
Old 12-29-2014 at 03:14 PM   #7
aa492

is anyone having trouble accessing solar or mugsi, I keeping getting technical error and can't drop or add courses? :/
Old 12-29-2014 at 06:20 PM   #8
maki

Liked: 2 Times

Yes, I just tried and both Mugsi and Solar are down. Maybe they are doing maintenance?