MacInsiders Logo

What's On Your Bucketlist?

Old 10-20-2010 at 01:08 PM   #121
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

I should really start trying to get more things on my list accomplished.
Old 10-20-2010 at 01:28 PM   #122
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodywarz View Post
...trust me you don't want to....i've heard stories that man was never ment to hear ..take my word, you really don't want to!!!
LOL I don't need to take your word for it. I'm absolutely positive that I do not want to have **** sex. There are two orfices (sometimes one, depending on the girl. I'm not going to say depending on the guy becasue pretty much any guy is dying for oral) that that thing can go into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsumz View Post
I should really start trying to get more things on my list accomplished.
You're only 19. You still have time, but the sooner you get on it the better! Good luck!
Old 10-20-2010 at 01:34 PM   #123
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
LOL I don't need to take your word for it. I'm absolutely positive that I do not want to have **** sex. There are two orfices (sometimes one, depending on the girl. I'm not going to say depending on the guy becasue pretty much any guy is dying for oral) that that thing can go into.

You're only 19. You still have time, but the sooner you get on it the better! Good luck!
There are 3 orifices.

You're right, **** sex is uncomfortable. Just like vaginal sex was the first few times (for almost everybody). Point not valid.

Ew? What's so ew about it? The fact that you poop out of your butt? You piss out of your ******. What's the difference? That society tells you one is more gross than the other? They're both natural bodily functions... if one's "gross," then the other one should be too. Point not valid.

Here's a protip... if you're pooping or pissing on somebody, maybe you should take care of that beforehand.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 10-20-2010 at 01:37 PM   #124
Amaryll
My math prof is hotter.

Liked: 326 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
There are 3 orifices.

You're right, **** sex is uncomfortable. Just like vaginal sex was the first few times (for almost everybody). Point not valid.

Ew? What's so ew about it? The fact that you poop out of your butt? You piss out of your ******. What's the difference? That society tells you one is more gross than the other? They're both natural bodily functions... if one's "gross," then the other one should be too. Point not valid.

Here's a protip... if you're pooping or pissing on somebody, maybe you should take care of that beforehand.
...uh.

</12char>

Last edited by Amaryll : 10-20-2010 at 01:41 PM.

Old 10-20-2010 at 01:39 PM   #125
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:

Yeah, that means I've been dieing for 19 years. Not many years left if I look at it that way.
Old 10-20-2010 at 01:39 PM   #126
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaryll View Post
...uh.

</12char>
Hahaha, you get the point.
****** was way more blunt.

The point being, both bodily fluids will get into contact with both orifices at some point. Just clean up and the ew factor is no longer there.

Old 10-20-2010 at 01:46 PM   #127
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 74 Times

Quote:
There are 3 orifices.

why oh why must you have said that... i imagine the ****** as a wonderful place full off possibilities
(Urine comes out of a hole called the urethra. It is the small hole above the ******)

Quote:
Yeah, that means I've been dieing for 19 years. Not many years left if I look at it that way.
ROFL oh wow what a way to look at life XD, but atleast you get to live for 19 years, ants and flies barely live for a year, compared to that you lived 18 years longer than them, quite an achievement i think

lizziepizzie likes this.
Old 10-20-2010 at 01:49 PM   #128
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
why oh why must you have said that... i imagine the ****** as a wonderful place full off possibilities
(Urine comes out of a hole called the urethra. It is the small hole above the ******)

ROFL oh wow what a way to look at life XD, but atleast you get to live for 19 years, ants and flies barely live for a year, compared to that you lived 18 years longer than them, quite an achievement i think
I know how I pee. >_< Read above.

Old 10-20-2010 at 01:58 PM   #129
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
There are 3 orifices.

I realize there are 3 orifices. I meant that in MY opinion, there are 2. And the fact that you poop out your butt... well yah that's gross that you stick something up there that's had crap come out; but what I really meant is that some people give have **** sex and then vaginal sex right after. That is cause for infection. Not sanitary at all.

Quote:
You have not been dying. That's like saying as soon as you are born, you are dying. You are LIVING until you get to the point when you are at your deathbed.
Old 10-20-2010 at 02:04 PM   #130
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
You have not been dying. That's like saying as soon as you are born, you are dying. You are LIVING until you get to the point when you are at your deathbed.
well technically you are "dying" since you only have a limited time on this earth and from the moment your born your time is running out.
But i like the way you look at things ^^ so imma stick to your version
Old 10-20-2010 at 02:12 PM   #131
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
I realize there are 3 orifices. I meant that in MY opinion, there are 2. And the fact that you poop out your butt... well yah that's gross that you stick something up there that's had crap come out; but what I really meant is that some people give have **** sex and then vaginal sex right after. That is cause for infection. Not sanitary at all.

Same reason why I hate talking to religious people.
You take something factual, then integrate your opinion into it, and then announce your opinion as fact. D:<

Old 10-20-2010 at 02:23 PM   #132
bloodywarz
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Same reason why I hate talking to religious people.
You take something factual, then integrate your opinion into it, and then announce your opinion as fact. D:<
hahaha but you gotta admit its interesting see how they can butcher facts up right into something personal and convince themselves what they think is fact. and the thing they say are pretty funny

dun worry lizzie you ain't like that ^^
Old 10-20-2010 at 02:25 PM   #133
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Quote:
hahaha but you gotta admit its interesting see how they can butcher facts up right into something personal and convince themselves what they think is fact. and the thing they say are pretty funny

dun worry lizzie you ain't like that ^^
Yah... thanks... except that you referred to how people do that, insinuating me.

I thought it was obvious when I first said "there are 2 orifices" as I was obviously stating my dislike of the idea of **** sex.
Old 10-20-2010 at 02:27 PM   #134
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Yah... thanks... except that you referred to how people do that, insinuating me.

I thought it was obvious when I first said "there are 2 orifices" as I was obviously stating my dislike of the idea of **** sex.
Same thing as saying "there are 2 types of bear"

That's fact.

"There are 2 orifices."

You're saying that as a fact.

Regardless of your distaste for **** sex, there are still 3 orifices.

Old 10-20-2010 at 02:32 PM   #135
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

Huzzah. Thread moved up a rank on the hot threads list on the main page. Talk about **** sex more pl0x.