First off, welcome to MacInsiders!
As for how to apply for WorkStudy
1. go to MUGSI and log in on your MacID
2. Click on My MUGSI and onto Financial Aid
3. Once there, click on Work Program Application Forms and just click on Apply to Work Study Program.
4. Save the particular page into a word document (copy and pasting it will suffice)
5. That's pretty much it. Now make sure you are with OSAP in order to apply to jobs.
To apply for a work study job.
1. Go to www.oscarplusmcmaster .ca
2. Click on Student/Alumni and log in with your MacID
3. Click on the work study tab and just select the job(s) you want to apply for.
Note: there are details in the job postings on what documents you need to apply. They usually need your resume, cover letter and the work-study program approval form.
The job postings may ask you to email these documents or post them on your own profile in OscarPlus.
If you have any questions, PM me.