MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CSCT 2Z03: Nature, Lit, Culture J. Dorey Academics 0 06-04-2011 12:46 AM
Want to travel the world and volunteer? gynmac MacInsiders Announcements 1 10-25-2010 09:38 AM
Rez Wide Formal ferreinm MacInsiders Announcements 9 11-18-2008 07:41 PM

world wide travel and work opportunities in nature

Old 11-06-2012 at 08:12 PM   #1
enriqudl

Liked: 0 Times

world wide travel and work opportunities in nature
Hey all!

Earlier this year I was a wwoofer.
What is that?

WWOOF is a world wide network of organisations.
We link volunteers with organic farmers, and help people share more sustainable ways of living.

WWOOF is an exchange - In return for volunteer help, WWOOF hosts offer food, accommodation and opportunities to learn about organic lifestyles.

More info in my video about my personal experience
WWOOF IS... learning, appreciating and experiencing on youtube
Old 01-13-2013 at 01:11 AM   #2
Bigmacfatpack

Liked: 13 Times

This sounds really interesting!! Which locations have people been previously placed and had a positive experience? Over the break, one of my main goals is to go on a travel/work/volunteer oppurtunity.